No Results Available
No results. Try adjusting the filters.
• Interested in pursuing career in medicine like his parents following his football career.
OFF THE FIELD
• Donated 500 meals to workers at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center to workers as they worked around the clock to treat Coronavirus patients.
• Name is pronounced OH-lee-suh-MEE-kah OO-doh, translates to "God is good."
• Earned degree in exercise science in spring 2018, playing final season at Elon as a graduate.
• Parents, Benjamin and Rita, are a doctor and nurse in their own medical practice, Hanora Medical Center in Fayetteville.
• Both parents were born in Nigeria, and the family regularly visits relatives there.
• Sister Ona was a starter on the Wake Forest WBB team, playing her final season in 2019-20.
• Younger brother, Ezemdi, is on the football team at North Carolina State, entering his 1st season in 2020.