|1||Buccaneers||L 17 - 20||1||0|
|2||@Eagles||L 28 - 34||1||1|
Offensive Line Career
Olisaemeka Udohreturns to Minnesota for his fifth season in the NFL and fifth with the team. In 2022, he appeared in 17 regular-season games (one start), and one playoff start, and was part of an offensive line that helped the Vikings average 22.5 first downs per game, the fourth-best in the league, and finish sixth in the NFL in passing yards per game (263.8). Udoh was a sixth-round pick (193rd overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft by the Vikings, playing in 41 games, making 17 starts over four seasons with the club. The Fayetteville, North Carolina, native started 45 consecutive games at Elon and earned Phil Steele FCS First-Team All-America honors in 2018 as a senior.
OFF THE FIELD
• Donated 500 meals to workers at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center as they worked around the clock to treat Coronavirus patients.
• Name is pronounced OH-lee-suh-MEE-kah OO-doh, translates to "God is good."
• Earned degree in exercise science in spring 2018, playing final season at Elon as a graduate.
• Parents, Benjamin and Rita, are a doctor and nurse in their own medical practice, Hanora Medical Center in Fayetteville.
• Both parents were born in Nigeria, and the family regularly visits relatives there.
• Sister Ona was a starter on the Wake Forest WBB team, playing her final season in 2019-20.
• Younger brother, Ezemdi, is on the football team at North Carolina State, entering his 1st season in 2020.