Vikings Player Roster | Team Roster Home | Minnesota Vikings - vikings.com
• 2019 1st-Team All-American (Walter Camp, USA Today, The Athletic) and Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year after setting a Baylor single-season record with 13.5 sacks.
• Helped resurgence of Baylor program that improved from 1-11 campaign in 2017 to a bowl win over Vanderbilt in 2018 and peaked with an 11-3 season in 2019, including an OT loss in Big 12 title game against Oklahoma and Sugar Bowl loss to Georgia.
OFF THE FIELD
• Father, Tim, played LB at the University of Nebraska. Brother, Dustin, played at Texas State.
• Middle name is Husker, in honor of his dad's career there.
• Partnered with Uplifting Athletes during the 2020 NFL Combine to raise money for the rare disease community.
• Drafted by Minnesota in the 4th Round (#130) of the 2020 NFL Draft with a pick acquired in a trade with New Orleans.
• The 5th Vikings player drafted from Baylor and the 1st since LB Ray Berry in 1987 and a pair of RBs, Alfred Anderson and Allen Rice, in 1984.
• Set a Baylor record and finished 5th in the FBS with 13.5 sacks as a junior in 2019. Added 19.5 TFL (3rd most in Baylor history).