|3||08/28/2021||@Chiefs||L 25 - 28|
|2||08/22/2021||Colts||L 10 - 12||1||9||9||9||0|
|1||08/14/2021||Broncos||L 6 - 33|
|6||10/17/2021||@Panthers||W 34 - 28||1||30||30||30||0|
|5||10/10/2021||Lions||W 19 - 17||1||1||1||1||0||1||14||14||14||0|
|4||10/03/2021||Browns||L 7 - 14||1||1||1||1||0|
|3||09/26/2021||Seahawks||W 30 - 17||2||2||1||2||0|
|2||09/19/2021||@Cardinals||L 33 - 34|
|1||09/12/2021||@Bengals||L 24 - 27||2||9||4.5||6||0|
• Re-signed with Minnesota on 3/10/2020.
• Named to his 1st career Pro Bowl in 2019 after posting career- highs in starts (7), receptions (17) and receiving yards (149) and helping pave the way for Dalvin Cook to rush for 1,135 yards and also earn a Pro Bowl berth.
• Scored the 2nd TD of his career in Week 7 at Detroit (10/20/19), catching a 5-yard TD pass from Kirk Cousins.
• Honored his mother, Tina, during My Cause My Cleats game in 2019 with a message of support for pancreatic cancer victims. She was able to come to the game in person, a win over Detroit.
• Teammate at Augustana for 1 season with Vikings rookie OL Jake Lacina.
• Played at Division II Augustana College in Sioux Falls, SD, helping the Vikings advance to the NCAA playoffs, and led the Northern Sun Conference in rushing yards and TDs.
OFF THE FIELD
• Earned degree in physical education and health in spring 2016.
• Aspires to a career in mentoring youth and working with nonprofit organizations.
• Joined teammates and Vikings ownership in bringing a group of students to the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, DC in spring 2019 to grow understanding and empathy for the tragedy.
• Grandfather was a Golden Gloves boxer and a Navy veteran.
• Cousin serves in the U.S. Army.
• Wife Stephanie played soccer at Augustana.
• The couple has 2 daughters, Skylar and Stella.
• The couple surprised a family from the Boys & Girls Clubs with Christmas gifts and a dinner at the team's facility in December 2018 and 2019.
• Played against Vikings WR Adam Thielen in high school and college before joining as teammates with the Vikings.