Vikings Player Roster | Team Roster Home | Minnesota Vikings - vikings.com
|1||Packers||L 34 - 43||2||28||14||22||0|
WR TE Career
• Teamed with Second Harvest Heartland to create Rudy's Meal Plan, which donated 82,000 meals to kids in need due to Covid 19 in spring 2020.
• Caught the game-winning TD pass in the 2019 Wild Card win at New Orleans, the 2nd postseason TD of his career.
• Had 6 receiving TDs in 2019, tied for 2nd-most among NFC TEs.
• Has the 5th-most receptions in franchise history with 425.
• Has started 81 consecutive games, a franchise record among TEs and the longest active streak among active NFL TEs.
• The Minnesota Vikings nominee for the Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year award in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
• Received $5,000 for the University of Minnesota Children's Hospital for receiving the 3rd-most votes in the 2019 Walter Payton Man of the Year Challenge on social media.
• His 425 career catches and 4,154 receiving yards trail only Steve Jordan for the franchise lead among TEs in both categories.
• Holds record for most career TD receptions by a TE in franchise history with 47, and is 5th all-time among all Viking players.
OFF THE FIELD
• Married wife Jordan in 2016 and has since welcomed 3 children, twin girls Andersyn and Finley, and son, Henry.
• Named the Minnesota Vikings Community Man of the Year in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
• Partnered with University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital to develop Kyle Rudolph's End Zone, a play area for children receiving treatment and their families.
• Spends countless hours at Masonic Children's Hospital hosting and participating in events, like his annual Holiday Huddles.
• Visited Iceland during the 2017 offseason with teammates DT Linval Joseph and DE Danielle Hunter as a part of the team's Viking Heritage trip.
• Majored in management-consulting at Notre Dame and is 2 semesters shy of earning his degree.
• Member of National Honor Society at Cincinnati's Elder High.
• Active with the Vikings Fuel Up To Play 60 initiative with the Vikings and Midwest Dairy Association, a program that works with schools to raise awareness on diet and physical fitness.
• Has worked closely with the Minnesota Muscular Dystrophy Association "Muscle Team."
Rudolph Hosts Annual Halloween Huddle at Local Hospital
Vikings TE Kyle Rudolph and his wife, Jordan, hosted their annual "Halloween Huddle" at the University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital. Vikings teammates joined the group for an afternoon of fun and Halloween themed activities.
Griffen, Rudolph Showcase Primetime Purple Uniforms for 'Thursday Night Football'
Vikings DE Everson Griffen and TE Kyle Rudolph help show off the team's former Color Rush uniforms, now called Primetime Purple, that the team will wear for the Thursday, Oct. 24 game against the Redskins at U.S. Bank Stadium. Click here to order your Primetime Purple jersey from the Vikings Locker Room store.
Rudolph Hosts Annual "Thanksgiving Huddle" for Hospital Patients
Kyle Rudolph and his wife, Jordan, hosted their annual "Thanksgiving Huddle" at the University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital. Vikings players joined the group for an afternoon of fun and Thanksgiving-themed activities.