|6||Eagles||W 38 - 20||3||2||1||1||0||0|
|5||@Giants||W 28 - 10||7||6||1||2||0||0|
|4||@Bears||L 6 - 16||6||6||0||0||0||0|
|3||Raiders||W 34 - 14||2||1||1||1||0||0|
|2||@Packers||L 16 - 21||9||6||3||1||0||0|
|1||Falcons||W 28 - 12||4||4||0||1||0||0|
• Named a 2nd-Team All-Pro edge rusher by The Associated Press for his efforts in the 2018 season. Also named to the PFWA’s All-NFL and All-NFC teams and Sporting News’ NFL All-Pro Team.
• Selected to the 2018 Pro Bowl, the first of his career.
• Finished the season tied for 4th in the NFL with 14.5 sacks.
• The first player since J.J. Watt and Khalil Mack in 2015 to record at least 70 total tackles, 14.0 sacks and 20 tackles for loss in a season.
• Named the NFC Defensive Player of the Week after racking up a career-high 3.5 sacks, 4 TFL, 9 total tackles, 7 QBHs, and a 32-yard FR TD in Week 9 vs. Detroit.
• Became the youngest player in franchise history to lead the team in sacks with 12.5 – the most by an NFL DE and tied for 3rd in the league overall – in 2016.
• Only the 5th player in NFL history to record 31 sacks before turning the age of 24.
Hunter Reflects on Week One of OTAs, Stresses Importance of 'Doing Little Things The Right Way'
Vikings DE Danielle Hunter joined vikings.com's Mike Wobschall after OTA No. 3 on Thursday to look back on the first week of the team being back on the practice field, honing his craft by focusing on the small details of rushing the passer, the depth on the defensive line, and more.