• In 2019 became the 4th NFL punter since 1991 to not record a single touchback in an entire season (min. 40 punts). Became the 1st NFL punter since 1991 to record 0 touchbacks and a net punting average of 42.0 yards or higher.
• Set a Vikings single-season record with a net punting average of 42.6 yards in 2019.
• Joined Vikings after his release in final roster cuts after preseason by Cleveland, joining rookie long snapper (Austin Cutting) to give the Vikings specialists an entirely new battery. Helped Dan Bailey record the 4th-most accurate FG season by a Vikings kicker and make 19 straight FGs to end the season.
• Britton and older brother Dustin became the first pair of brothers to punt in the NFL since 1941.
• Tied a Cleveland record with 32 punts inside the 20-yard line in 2018 and was named a Pro Bowl alternate for his efforts.
OFF THE FIELD
• Britton, brother Dustin Colquitt, father Craig Colquitt and cousin Jimmy Colquitt are the top four punters in University of Tennessee history.
• Craig won 2 Super Bowls with the Steelers, while Jimmy punted for the Seahawks in 1985 and Dustin was a Super Bowl Champion and 2-time Pro Bowler for the Chiefs, the 4th Super Bowl title in the family. Craig, Britton and Dustin are the 1st father-son-son trio to each win a Super Bowl in NFL history.