|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
• Started twice in 2020, his 1st career starts.
• Scored his 1st NFL TD vs. Oakland (9/22/19), a 10-yard rush.
• Scored 2 TDs at Detroit (1/3/21), his 1st career multi-TD game, scoring a rushing and receiving TD.
• Entered the NFL Draft following his junior season at Boise State, ranking 10th in Broncos history with 2,829 rushing yards.
OFF THE FIELD
• Majored in communication at Boise State.
• Has 2 older twin brothers, Lamarr and Darrell Jr.
• Father, Darrell, and grandfather, James Mattison, served in the Air Force and uncle, Lawrence Mattison, served in the Army.
• Participated in The Power to Change Movement.
• Was featured as a speaker at the Integrated New Families Opportunity graduation at Ecclesia Christian Center in 2015.
• Active in Make-A-Wish programs at Boise State.
• Teammates with Vikings OT Ezra Cleveland at Boise State, drafted in 2nd round of 2020.