|17||Bears||L 10 - 24||3||38||12.7||18||0||1||-1||-1||-1||0|
|16||@Lions||W 27 - 9||5||80||16||40||0||1||3||3||3||0|
|15||Dolphins||W 41 - 17||2||19||9.5||14||0|
|14||@Seahawks||L 7 - 21||5||70||14||35||0||1||8||8||8||0|
|13||@Patriots||L 10 - 24||5||28||5.6||9||1|
|12||Packers||W 24 - 17||8||125||15.6||33||1|
|11||@Bears||L 20 - 25||7||66||9.4||13||0|
|9||Lions||W 24 - 9||4||22||5.5||11||1||1||5||5||5||0|
|8||Saints||L 20 - 30||7||103||14.7||28||1||1||15||15||15||0||1||1|
|7||@Jets||W 37 - 17||9||110||12.2||34||1|
|6||Cardinals||W 27 - 17||11||123||11.2||17||1|
|5||@Eagles||W 23 - 21||7||116||16.6||68||1|
|4||@Rams||L 31 - 38||8||135||16.9||45||1|
|3||Bills||L 6 - 27||14||105||7.5||19||0|
|2||@Packers||T 29 - 29||12||131||10.9||25||1|
|1||49ers||W 24 - 16||6||102||17||34||0|
WR TE Career
• Represented Minnesota at the 2018 Pro Bowl, his 2nd consecutive Pro Bowl appearance.
• Finished the season 4th in the NFL in receptions (113), 9th in receiving yards (1,373) and tied for 10th in receiving TDs (9).
• Tied Cris Carter (1994) as the fastest Viking to reach 100 receptions in a season, needing 13 games to do so.
• Needed only 10 games to reach 1,000 yards in 2018, tying Randy Moss in 2003 as the fastest Viking to reach the mark.
• The 1st Viking to record consecutive seasons of 1,000+ receiving yards since Randy Moss did so for 6 consecutive seasons (1998-2003).
• Thielen's 113 receptions marked the 3rd-highest single-season total in franchise history. His 1,335 receiving yards marked the 4th-highest single-season total in franchise history.
• The 1st player in NFL history to record 8 consecutive games of 100+ receiving yards to start a season.
• 1 of 2 players in NFL history to record 8 consecutive games of 100+ receiving yards at any point in an NFL season (Calvin Johnson of the Detroit Lions in 2012).
• The 1st player in franchise history to record 9 games of 100+ receiving yards in a single season.
OFF THE FIELD Married to college sweetheart, Caitlin, who played soccer at Minnesota State-Mankato, in May of 2015 and the couple has two sons, Asher and Hudson...Together with Caitlin launched the Thielen Foundation in September of 2018, which aims to create programs that serve, educate and inspire individuals to reach their full potential...Joins C.J. Ham (Duluth) and Brandon Zylstra (Spicer) as Minnesotans on the Vikings roster in 2019...Active in Vikings community relations efforts, including work with the Humane Society with his wife, as well as attending the 2015 Vikings Arctic Blast in Thief River Falls and 2016 Winterfest in Duluth...Hosts youth football camps in the Twin Cities and his hometown of Detroit Lakes...Opened a gym, ETS Elite Thielen during the 2016 offseason in Lakeville, Minnesota, just south of the Twin Cities...Avid golfer, spends time golfing in Arizona and Florida in the offseason...Majored in management and earned bachelor’s degree from MSU.
HONORS Selected to the 2018 Pro Bowl...Named 2nd-Team All-Pro in 2017...Selected to the 2017 Pro Bowl...Named the 2017 Minnesota Vikings Offensive Player of the Year...Man of the Match vs. Cleveland (10/29/17) at Twickenham Stadium (London, England)...Voted #36 on the NFL's Top 100 list after the 2017 season...2015 Vikings Special Teams Player of the Year...NFC Special Teams Player of the Week vs. Carolina (11/30/14).
How Do Things Stack Up After Diggs and Thielen? | WRs Training Camp Preview
vikings.com's Mike Wobschall sat down with Wide Receivers Coach Drew Petzing about how his transition to coaching the team's wideouts has gone, how the offensive staff has come together so far, the high-end duo of Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen, how the position group looks once you get past those two, including what to expect from second-year WR Chad Beebe, and more.
Thielen Details Excitement For New Offense, Continuity With Cousins In Year Two, More
vikings.com's Mike Wobschall talked with WR Adam Thielen during week two of OTAs to discuss the implementation of the new offense, the competitive nature of these practices, his thoughts on the team's group of cornerbacks, and more.