|1||@Broncos||W 17 - 16||0||0||0||0|
|2||@Bills||L 10 - 38||1||5||5||5||0|
|3||Steelers||L 18 - 23||2||16||8||13||0|
|4||@Chargers||L 17 - 24||2||14||7||10||0|
|2022||Las Vegas Raiders||17||0||4||20||5||0||25||211||8.4||23||1|
|2023||Las Vegas Raiders||4||0||5||35||7||13||0|
• Has taken a leading role on Vikings Social Justice Committee, especially following the events of May and June 2020 in Minneapolis that brought worldwide attention to the topic.
• Scored career-high 2 receiving TDs in 2020, both against his former Lions club.
OFF THE FIELD
• In collaboration with Project Success, traveled with Vikings teammates and Twin Cities-area students to Washington, D.C., to tour the National Museum of African American History and Culture. He also visited the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum during the 2019 offseason.
• After being contacted by Dearborn, Mich., students on social media, Abdullah personally assisted local youth groups with ongoing water donation drives for the residents of Flint, Mich., over two years. Impressed by the students' hand-written thank-you notes, Abdullah cited the students' ability to use social media for the greater good as what drew him to the group.
• The youngest of 9 siblings, all of whom have earned college degrees. He has 2 brothers and 6 sisters who have gone on to be lawyers, TV producers, bank managers and business owners.
• Graduated from Nebraska with a degree in history, which he completed in 3-and-a-half years. Earned Academic All-Big Ten honors in 2013 and 2014.