Vikings Player Roster | Team Roster Home | Minnesota Vikings - vikings.com
|3||Titans||L 30 - 31||1||7||7||7||0|
|2||@Colts||L 11 - 28|
|1||Packers||L 34 - 43|
WR TE Career
• The son of former NFL star Don Beebe, who played in 6 Super Bowls for the Buffalo Bills and Green Bay Packers.
• Spent the first 8 weeks of the 2018 season on the Vikings practice squad before being promoted to the active roster and debuting vs. Detroit on 11/4/18.
OFF THE FIELD
• Graduated with a communications/corporate business major.
• Chad's father, Don, is the head coach at Aurora University in Illinois. Don played 9 total seasons in the NFL, spending time with the Buffalo Bills, Carolina Panthers and Green Bay Packers and totaling 219 receptions for 3,416 receiving yards and 23 TDs.
• Frequently volunteered for community service events during his rookie season, including the American Cancer Society's 2018 Crucial Catch luncheon honoring 12 cancer survivors.
• Placed on the Reserve/Injured list on 9/24/19.
• Made his NFL debut against Detroit on 11/4/18.
• Signed to Minnesota's active roster on 11/3/18.
• Added to Vikings practice squad after release during final cuts.
• Signed with Minnesota on 5/7/18 as an undrafted free agent after a tryout in the team's rookie minicamp.
Beebe Explains Keys To The Offense Being Explosive, Attitude of WRs Room, Facing Alexander Daily In Practice
vikings.com's Mike Wobschall sat down with second-year WR Chad Beebe to get his perspective on his NFL career so far, his favorite thing to do on the field, the challenge of facing Coach Zimmer's defense in practice and in particular Mackensie Alexander, and more.
Beebe on Stefanski's Confidence, What He Personally Needs To Improve At, Desire To Play Special Teams
vikings.com's Mike Wobschall talked with WR Chad Beebe after Thursday's final OTA of the 2019 offseason to discuss the wide receiver position group as a whole, what he most needs to work on, Kevin Stefanski's leadership, his desire to play on special teams, and more.