|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
• Selected to the Pro Bowl and 2nd Team All-Pro (AP, PFF), he was also tabbed to the PFWA All-Rookie Team and was named Offensive Rookie of the Year (PFF).
• Ranks 2nd in NFL history among rookie WRs and owns the Super Bowl era rookie receiving record with 1,400 yards.
• Ranked 4th in the NFL in 2020 with 1,400 receiving yards and his 23 catches of 20+ yards tied for the NFL high.
• Set the franchise rookie receptions record (88), breaking the previous record of 69 set by Randy Moss in 1998.
• Became the 4th player in NFL history to record 7 games with 100+ yards as a rookie, joining Harlon Hill (7 in 1954), Odell Beckham, Jr. (7 in 2014) and Bill Groman (9 in 1960). Randy Moss held previous Vikings rookie record for 100+ games with 4.
• Became the 5th rookie in the Super Bowl era to record 1,000 receiving yards in a season and only the 6th rookie to total 1,000+ yards in the opening 12 games of a season.
• Is the 2nd rookie in franchise history to surpass 1,000+ yards, joining Hall of Famer Randy Moss who set the team receiving record for rookies in 1998 with 1,313 yards.
• His 7 receiving TDs on the season are rank 3rd-most in franchise history by a rookie.
OFF THE FIELD
• Donated 10,000 masks to Children's Minnesota-St. Paul Hospital during COVID-19 pandemic.
• Majored in sport administration.
• Qualified for the Punt, Pass and Kick national championship at 9 years old, placing 3rd.
• Brother of former LSU starters – QB Jordan Jefferson (2008-11) and New Orleans Saints DB Rickey Jefferson (2013-16). Jordan is currently coaching at Colorado State.
• Father, John, played college basketball at Nebraska Western and NE Louisiana.