|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
• Highest-drafted Pitt player by the Vikings since Hall of Famer Chris Doleman at #4 overall in 1985.
• Joins OT Christian Darrisaw (2021, 1st Rd., #23), OT Ezra Cleveland (2020, 2nd Rd., #58) and C Garrett Bradbury (2019, 1st Rd. #18) as OL drafted by the Vikings in the opening 2 rounds of the draft in 4 consecutive seasons.
OFF THE FIELD
• Earned bachelor's degree in finance in December 2018.
• Has strong athletic background in his family - father played RB at Dartmouth, mother was a swimmer at Northeastern and has a brother who played soccer at Northwestern.
• High school teammates with Villanova star and Final Four MVP Donte DiVincenzo.
• Has been active working with Autism Delaware charity events.
• In November 2019, helped give away 250 turkeys with other OL at The Salvation Army-Citadel Center in St. Paul.
• Helped at host Special Olympics MN athletes for an evening of flag football at TCO Performance Center in September of 2019.