|6||@Lions||W 34 - 11||1||1|
|5||Packers||L 22 - 25||1||1|
|4||Jaguars||W 24 - 21||1||1|
|3||@Steelers||W 24 - 10||1||1|
|2||@Bears||L 17 - 20||1||1|
|1||Vikings||W 27 - 24||1||1|
Offensive Line Career
• Native of Parkston, SD, grew up near former Vikings LB Chad Greenway's hometown and signed with the team as a free agent just days after Greenway's retirement.
• Has been a part of playoff teams in 4 of the past 6 seasons between Detroit (2014, 2016) and Minnesota (2017, 2019), starting all 4 postseason games for the Vikings in that span.
• Helped 2019 Vikings offense produce a 3,000-yard passer, 1,000-yard rusher and a 1,000-yard receiver for the 1st time since the 2009 season.
OFF THE FIELD
• Avid outdoorsman, enjoys hunting and fishing in all 4 seasons.
• Majored in interdepartmental studies at Iowa.
• Younger brother, Brady, was a defensive lineman at Iowa.
• Standout wrestler with 3 South Dakota state titles under his belt and a 121-1 record, was recruited for wrestling and football.
• In November 2019, helped pay for and give away 250 turkeys with other linemen at The Salvation Army-Citadel Worship and Service Center in St. Paul.
• Represented Pheasants Forever as his charity during My Cause, My Cleats game in 2019.
• Took part in 2nd annual Celebrity Walleye Classic fishing tournament hosted by the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Sioux Empire in his home state of South Dakota to raise money to support their programs for local kids.