|1||@Bengals||L 24 - 27|
• Saw action in 3 games for Vikings in 2020, catching his 1st career pass vs. Carolina (11/29) in comeback victory.
• Just the 2nd player to make an NFL roster out of Marian University, an NAIA school in Indianapolis.
OFF THE FIELD
• Earned degree in business management from Marian, graduating in a private ceremony on campus the day before departing for Vikings rookie minicamp.
• Younger brother, Darren, plays football at Marian.
• Played in 3 games in 2020 and caught 1st career pass vs. Carolina (11/29).
• Made the Vikings 2019 opening day 53-man roster and made debut vs. Atlanta (9/8), on offense and special teams.
• Signed to the Vikings practice squad on 9/11/19 after being waived by the club on 9/10/19.
• Signed with Minnesota as an undrafted free agent on 5/3/19.