Vikings Cheerleaders Auditions | Minnesota Vikings – vikings.com
2022 Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders Auditions
2022 Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders auditions are coming up this spring.
April 17 | Audition Applications Due
AUDITION REGISTRATION OPEN!
Online audition applications must be submitted as an "intent to audition." A processing fee of $25 is also due at the time of application submission. Audition applications must be submitted no later than Sunday April 17 – 12:00pm CDT. Only candidates who apply will be eligible to receive the choreography links for the first round of the audition process.
April 18 | Virtual Audition Choreography Links
All eligible applicants will receive an email link with choreography and instructions on how to submit material for the first round of virtual auditions on Monday, April 18 – 9:00am CDT. Applicants will learn the choreography on their own and prepare personal audition videos.
April 27 | Virtual Audition Choreography Videos & Headshot Due
Candidates will submit their choreography and introduction videos to the designated site. (This information will be sent by email to eligible applicants) All videos will be evaluated by Minnesota Vikings staff/judges for accuracy of choreography, technical ability, skill level, style and showmanship. A headshot is also requested for identification purposes. Videos are due by Wednesday, April 27 – 12:00pm CDT.
May 2 | Training Camp Finalists Announced
All candidates will receive an email whether they have been chosen to advance to Training camp or not by Monday, May 2 – 9:00am CDT. Those invited finalists must be available to attend all Training Camp practices in Minnesota. Training Camp is closed to the public. You must have qualified and been selected for Training Camp through the virtual audition process listed above. The number of candidates advancing will be based on the number of qualified applicants.
May 5 and 6 | Rookie Finalists Virtual Interviews
Rookie Finalists will take part in virtual interviews with MVC Coaches and additional judges.
May 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19 | In-Person Training Camp
Training camp finalists will receive an email with more information as well as next steps. Finalists will need to learn additional choreography. Practice will be held 6:30-9:30pm. Training camp locations will be held in person in the Twin Cities Metro area. Training camp may also include in-person interviews with MVC Coaches and additional judges.
May 12 and 13 | Potential Finalist In-Person Interviews
Candidates may be asked to participate in in-person panel interviews if needed.
May 23 | Final Auditions
Final Auditions will potentially include performing training camp routines, new choreography, solos, technique/across the floor, football and team knowledge testing and group interviews. More details will be disclosed to finalists. Final Auditions will be held in person in the Twin Cities Metro Area.
May 25 | 2022-2023 MVC Team Announcement
The 2022 Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders will be announced via MVC Facebook and Instagram accounts. More details will be disclosed to finalists.
- Must be 18 years of age by June 1, 2022, to audition.
- If selected as a Minnesota Vikings Cheerleader, you must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated by April 17. Certification of COVID-19 vaccination will be required.
- If selected, must reside or be willing to commute to the Minneapolis metro area for all rehearsals, appearances, games, etc.
- Must be able to attend rehearsals, games and other related activities. Practices are held on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings.
- Must have a valid passport.
- Must be able to show age verification and a diploma, as needed.
- Must provide a completed and signed application and a release/waiver.
- If selected to the team, a one-year contract and commitment are required, along with agreement to abide by rules and guidelines and the employee handbook.
- A $25 Processing Fee is due at the time of application submission. *Non-refundable.
- Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What to Expect If You Make The Team
- PRACTICES: Weekly practices are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays (6:30 – 9:30 pm) and Sundays (5:30 – 9:30 PM). Practices will end when the football season ends. There may be other scheduled practices or events to prepare for. Special events or projects may fall during the offseason. Advance notice of practice times will be provided.
- GAMES: Most games are scheduled at noon on Sundays. There may be games scheduled on a Sunday or on Monday, Thursday or Saturday night. There will be a minimum of 10 home games. In general, MVC do not perform at away games.
- PART-TIME: As a reminder, this is a part-time position and team members are paid for all their work. This includes rehearsals, game day, appearances, photoshoots, meetings, etc.
- APPEARANCES: Appearances are a great way for the MVC to connect with our communities' charitable organizations and local businesses. Each MVC is expected to do appearances. We will work with you to find appearances that work with your schedule. We will follow applicable guidance for COVID-19 safety protocols when scheduling appearances.
- PERSONAL WORKOUTS, TECHNIQUE, STUDY and REVIEW TIME: To be a successful MVC you should maintain your own personal workouts and allocate time to prepare (practice technique, review routines, etc.) for performances.
- MVC PERKS: MVC perks will vary year-to-year, but typically include hair salon visits, tanning salon visits, health club membership, medical spa visits, practice attire, social events, travel, photo shoots, etc.
- ADDITIONAL EVENTS: (not guaranteed for all MVC) can include the following: Team video and photoshoots, MVC youth programs, military base visits and tours (some may be overseas), regular appearances on TV and game day broadcasts and community appearances
- ATTENDANCE: Attendance is very important. If you are selected as an MVC, then your team is counting on you to be present for practices, appearances and performances.
Announcing The 2022 MVC Master Classes!
Join Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders and coaches for an insider look at the choreography, music, teaching style, and atmosphere of the current team.
We are holding three master classes in total. Classes will be held in person at TCO Performance Center in Eagan, MN. Each class will have a specific dance style and skill set to focus on, there will also be a Q&A with current team members and coaches. Classes are 1.5 hours in length.
March 31st (6:30-8:00 PM) – NFL POM
April 5th (6:30-8:00 PM) – NFL HIP HOP
April 14th (6:30-8:00 PM) – NFL JAZZ
Cost: $20 per class