• Started 22 of his 38 career games for the Hoosiers, leaving IU ranked #4 in catches (180), #4 in 100+ games (7), #9 in receiving yards (2,067) and 16th in receiving TDs (12).
• Key to Hoosiers 6-2 record in COVID-shortened season, notching wins over ranked opponents Penn State (#8), Michigan (#23) and Wisconsin (#16), only losing to eventual national champ runner-up Ohio State and Mississippi in Outback Bowl.
• Left IU with 180 catches for 2,067 yards and 12 TDs, going 54-495-3 as a senior, 70-1002-5 as a junior, 23-235-1 as a sophomore and 33-335-3 as a true freshman in 2017.
• Named Honorable Mention All-Big Ten by coaches and media in 2020 and earned 2nd-Team (coaches) and 3rd-Team (media) as a junior in 2019.
• As a senior, led Big Ten with 54 catches after ranking 3rd in conference with career-high 70 catches in 2019. Capped IU career with school and Big Ten bowl record and Outback Bowl record 18 catches for 81 yards against Mississippi.
• Was the 7th IU WR to hit the 1,000-yard mark and set a school record with 3 games of 10+ catches as a junior.
• Set IU records for true freshmen with 33 catches and 3 TDs.
• Helped Plant High in Tampa to the Class 7A state title game and named 1st-Team All-State when he had 91 catches for 1,329 yards and 20 TDs.
• Majored in liberal studies.
• Mister Elias De'Angelo Philyor, goes by childhood nickname, Whop, based on his affinity for Burger King Whoppers.