|3||08/28/2021||@Chiefs||L 25 - 28||3||1||2||0||0||0|
|2||08/22/2021||Colts||L 10 - 12||3||1||2||0||0||0|
|1||08/14/2021||Broncos||L 6 - 33|
|1||09/12/2021||@Bengals||L 24 - 27||3||2||1||0||0||0|
• Returns to Minnesota after spending 2020 in Carolina as a free agent, where he started a career-best 8 games before going on injured reserve.
• Middle name, Dian, is a tribute to his grandmother, a Harvard and MIT graduate.
• Only 2nd Vanderbilt player drafted by the Vikings.
OFF THE FIELD
• Majored in sociology at Vanderbilt.
• An active participant in Vikings social justice initiatives, including trips to the Hennepin County Juvenile Detention Center and multiple Twin Cities high schools.
• Active with the One Love Foundation, dedicated to eliminating relationship violence through education and empowerment on college campuses and worked closely with Vanderbilt's Project Safe Center while in school
• Traveled throughout Germany as a teen with the Fulton County Youth Commission.
• Has a musical side, having learned to play 9 instruments: flute, clarinet, trumpet, trombone, baritone, tuba, tenor sax, steel drums and piano and was on his school's robotics teams.
• Played in 2014 and 2015 at Vanderbilt under former Vikings assistant defensive backs coach Derek Mason.
• Has an interest and in day trading and cryptocurrencies.