|3||08/29/2021||Patriots||L 20 - 22|
|2||08/22/2021||@Browns||L 13 - 17|
|1||08/14/2021||Jets||L 7 - 12|
|6||10/17/2021||Rams||L 11 - 38||1||8||8||8||0|
|5||10/10/2021||@Cowboys||L 20 - 44||1||14||14||14||0|
|4||10/03/2021||@Saints||W 27 - 21||2||24||12||20||0|
|3||09/26/2021||Falcons||L 14 - 17|
|2||09/17/2021||@Football Team||L 29 - 30||2||25||12.5||13||0|
|1||09/12/2021||Broncos||L 13 - 27||2||8||4||6||0|
• Teamed with Second Harvest Heartland to create Rudy's Meal Plan, which donated 82,000 meals to kids in need due to Covid 19 in spring 2020.
• Caught the game-winning TD pass in the 2019 Wild Card win at New Orleans, the 2nd postseason TD of his career.
• Had 6 receiving TDs in 2019, tied for 2nd-most among NFC TEs.
• Has the 5th-most receptions in franchise history with 425.
• Has started 81 consecutive games, a franchise record among TEs and the longest active streak among active NFL TEs.
• The Minnesota Vikings nominee for the Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year award in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
• Received $5,000 for the University of Minnesota Children's Hospital for receiving the 3rd-most votes in the 2019 Walter Payton Man of the Year Challenge on social media.
• His 425 career catches and 4,154 receiving yards trail only Steve Jordan for the franchise lead among TEs in both categories.
• Holds record for most career TD receptions by a TE in franchise history with 47, and is 5th all-time among all Viking players.
OFF THE FIELD
• Married wife Jordan in 2016 and has since welcomed 3 children, twin girls Andersyn and Finley, and son, Henry.
• Named the Minnesota Vikings Community Man of the Year in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
• Partnered with University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital to develop Kyle Rudolph's End Zone, a play area for children receiving treatment and their families.
• Spends countless hours at Masonic Children's Hospital hosting and participating in events, like his annual Holiday Huddles.
• Visited Iceland during the 2017 offseason with teammates DT Linval Joseph and DE Danielle Hunter as a part of the team's Viking Heritage trip.
• Majored in management-consulting at Notre Dame and is 2 semesters shy of earning his degree.
• Member of National Honor Society at Cincinnati's Elder High.
• Active with the Vikings Fuel Up To Play 60 initiative with the Vikings and Midwest Dairy Association, a program that works with schools to raise awareness on diet and physical fitness.
• Has worked closely with the Minnesota Muscular Dystrophy Association "Muscle Team."