Fundraising at U.S. Bank Stadium
Does your non-profit organization consist of energetic, enthusiastic and motivated volunteers who enjoy interacting with people and want to fundraise the fun way? Join the U.S. Bank Stadium team on game days and earn money for your group! There are multiple roles and locations available to accommodate groups both large and small.
For more information please contact Katie Proell London via email at email@example.com or via phone at 612-777-8857.
- Over $1,000,000 donated to local non-profit organizations per year
- Event meals, parking and trainings included
- All 501(c)3 non-profits welcome
- Opportunities for all group sizes
- Concerts and X Games included
Frequently Asked Questions
Why consider fundraising at U.S. Bank Stadium?
- It’s a fun way to fundraise! It’s great team bonding, growth and teaches valuable lessons for all volunteers. You’ll have a great time and be a part of the action!
What type of groups are volunteering?
- Booster Clubs, Youth Sports Teams, Religious Organizations, Parent Groups, College Groups, Dance Teams, Bands, Arts & Academics Groups
What do you need to be eligible to fundraise at U.S. Bank Stadium?
- You need to be a valid 501(c)3 non-profit with an IRS determination letter and W9.
How do donations to non-profit organizations work?
- Donations are made on a commission percentage or a guaranteed minimum, whichever is greater.
What do volunteers do on event day?
- Generally, volunteers check in an hour and thirty minutes prior to gates opening. You will start your day with making sure your location is set up, clean and prepped for the event. During the event you will serve and sell the products and have fun engaging with guests!
How often do volunteers need to attend events?
- We expect groups to commit to the season, it is up to the group on who volunteers and how much. Want to volunteer at every game? You are welcome to do so!
What if we’ve never worked in a kitchen before?
- Any and all skill sets welcome! We have multiple role available that consist of a wide range of skill levels. Want to learn more? We have trainings!