Fan Code of Conduct
We are confident that our fans lead the NFL in enthusiasm, support, hospitality and sportsmanship. Our image is shaped not only by our players, coaches and employees, but by our fans as well. Our goal is to create a high-energy environment to lend support to our team, while maintaining a family-oriented atmosphere.
To insure that all fans have a pleasant game-day experience, each patron should act responsibly and be considerate of others. Unruly behavior will not be tolerated and, in some cases, may be deemed grounds for dismissal from the stadium. These cases include, but are not limited to:
- Being under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Underage drinking
- Actions that are harmful to or endanger others
- Throwing items of any kind
- Using foul or abusive language and/or gestures
- Displaying inconsiderate behavior towards others
- Disorderly conduct
- Wearing obscene or indecent clothing
- Smoking in non-designated areas
- Sitting or standing in the aisle ways
- Entering or attempting to enter the field of play
- Failure to follow instructions of stadium security personnel
- Entering the stadium with any prohibited items
- Harassment of visiting team fans
Season Ticket Members are responsible for the actions of any individual using their tickets. Any of the above behavior by anyone using an account owner's ticket(s) may be cause for non-renewal of ticket privileges. Vikings management and security reserve the right to deem an act or exhibited behavior as inappropriate and take action, based on available information and circumstances.
REPORT FAN MISCONDUCT
Should you observe any of the above violations, please text VIKES the issue and location to code 69050. You may also contact an usher or security officer, or stop by the nearest Fan Services location, to report the problem. Standard text message rates and other charges may apply.
Any violations may also be reported by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by dialing the stadium's emergency operator at 612-777-8911.
Participation in our service is free of charge but standard carrier text messaging & data charges will apply.
Text STOP, END, QUIT, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, STOPALL to 69050 to be removed from any list and end subscription to the service.
Thank you for making the stadium an enjoyable and friendly atmosphere in which to watch Vikings football!