Fan Code of Conduct
We are confident that our fans lead the NFL in enthusiasm, support, hospitality and sportsmanship. Our image is shaped not only by our players, coaches and employees, but by our fans as well. Our goal is to create a high-energy environment to lend support to our team, while maintaining a family-oriented atmosphere.
To insure that all fans have a pleasant game-day experience, each patron should act responsibly and be considerate of others. Unruly behavior will not be tolerated and, in some cases, may be deemed grounds for dismissal from the stadium. These cases include, but are not limited to:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
- Any conduct deemed inappropriate or dangerous to fans, participants, or team members
- Conduct that results in damage to the stadium or other personal property
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field).
- Failing to follow instruction of law enforcement, guest services and security personnel.
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans.
- Unreasonably obstructing the view of other patrons.
- Offensive language or obscene gestures, to include the use of such language or gestures concerning a person's race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
Season Ticket Members are responsible for the actions of any individual using their tickets. Any of the above behavior by anyone using an account owner's ticket(s) may be cause for non-renewal of ticket privileges. Vikings management and security reserve the right to deem an act or exhibited behavior as inappropriate and take action, based on available information and circumstances.
REPORT FAN MISCONDUCT
Should you observe any of the above violations, please text VIKES the issue and location to code 612-777-8977. You may also contact an usher or security officer, or stop by the nearest Fan Services location, to report the problem. Standard text message rates and other charges may apply.
Any violations may also be reported by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by dialing the stadium's emergency operator at 612-777-8911.
Participation in our service is free of charge but standard carrier text messaging & data charges will apply.
Text STOP, END, QUIT, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, STOPALL to 612-777-8977 to be removed from any list and end subscription to the service.
Thank you for making the stadium an enjoyable and friendly atmosphere in which to watch Vikings football!