The first escalator was installed last week at the new Vikings stadium.
View the updated 'by the numbers' document regarding new Vikings staidum facts and figures...
• Bold, iconic design unique to Minnesota.
• Fixed roof with largest span of transparent ETFE in the country.
• Lightest & most efficient roof structure in nation.
• Five large glass pivoting doors on west side.
• Zinc metal panels, glass & glazed curtain wall.
• 65,400 seats, expandable to 72,000 for Super Bowl.
• 8,000 club seats and 131 suites, including feld-level suites.
• Some of the closest seats & suites to the game action in any NFL stadium.
• Seven levels connected by stairs, ramp, escalators & elevators.
• Two concourses with 360-degree circulation & various views into the bowl.
• Highest quality HD video boards located in both east & west end zones.
• 2,400 HD flat screen TVs.
• Transparent, open structure connecting fans to outdoors in climate-controlled environment.
• Increased & enhanced concessions, wide concourses & more restrooms.
• Accessibility for people with disabilities.
• Large public gathering spaces & ample space for pre-game events/activities.
• Vikings Hall of Legends & team store.