The vikings.com 2015 Free Agency Preview series uses NFL.com's Top 101 Free Agents list to break down this year's class and take a look at which players may be fits for the Vikings.
31-40: **Click here**
41-50: **Click here**
51-60: **Click here**
61-70: **Click here**
71-80: **Click here**
81-90: **Click here**
91-101: **Click here**
Players ranked 21-30 in NFL.com's list of the top 101 free agents include six players who were selected in the first rounds of their respective drafts and three second-round picks. There are multiple reasons these blue chippers are set to hit the market.
Check out NFL.com's list of the top 30 free agents.
The Vikings have said they don't expect to pursue a running back via free agency or be highly aggressive when the market opens at 3 p.m. (CT) March 10. That doesn't mean they won't keep an eye out for players that become available through good deals.
Below is a little more about cornerbacks Brandon Flowers and Kareem Jackson and tackle/guard Orlando Franklin.
Note: The rankings by NFL.com are subject to change because teams may release players in the coming days, causing them to hit the market.
21. CB Brandon FlowersFlowers has started 101 of 102 games, recording 20 interceptions and 102 pass break-ups since his selection in the second round in 2008. After six seasons in Kansas City, Flowers was released last summer three seasons into a five-year deal. He quickly signed with San Diego and had three interceptions in starting all 14 games he played with the Chargers. The 29-year-old is listed at 5 feet, 10 inches and 190 pounds.
22. OLB Brian OrakpoFranchise tagged by Washington in 2014, Orakpo missed nine games last season and 14 in 2012. He's started all 71 games he's played, primarily as a 3-4 outside linebacker, since he was drafted 13th overall in 2009 and has 40 career sacks. He logged 0.5 sacks in 2014.
23. CB Kareem Jackson
Jackson is listed at 5-10 and 192 pounds and will turn 27 in April. He's started 71 of 74 games played in Houston and recorded 10 interceptions and 50 pass break-ups. The review of Jackson said he overcame early struggles in his career to develop into a player capable of handling outside or inside assignments.
Update: The Texans resigned Jackson on Saturday.
24. RB Mark Ingram 25. WR Michael Crabtree 26. RB Ryan Mathews 27. RB C.J. Spiller 28. TE Charles Clay(Clay remains in the list of free agents because Miami placed the transition tag, meaning other interested teams can make him an offer, but tight end is unlikely to be in Minnesota's current priorities).
29. DE Jabaal SheardSheard has started 50 of 61 games played for the Browns, recording 23 sacks and seven forced fumbles. His highest production came at defensive end in 2011 after Cleveland selected him in the second round. He had 8.5 sacks and five forced fumbles that season and also has played outside linebacker.
30. T/G Orlando FranklinAfter three seasons at right tackle for the Broncos, the 2011 second rounder moved to left guard and performed well for the Broncos. Franklin has missed just one game. Tackles are a commodity, and versatility is a virtue for teams whose needs can change over the course of a season. Those factors could help the 27-year-old's value as teams survey the marketplace.
**Click here*** *for free agents that are ranked 31-40 by NFL.com.