The University of Minnesota permits tailgating on game days in surface parking lots excluding the Gold, Gopher, Maroon and Lot 94. Click here to view parking map.
• State Fairgrounds Lot S 108 – $20 includes free shuttle to-and-from the stadium. Click here to buy.
RV parking is available at State Fairgrounds Lot S108 in St. Paul ($100 per vehicle cash only day of game).
• Downtown East Lots ($15 cash only day of game) – More information click here.
To purchase parking click here.
• IMPORTANT: The University of Minnesota does NOT allow open fires fueled by charcoal, wood, or other combustible materials. No glass containers of any kind are allowed, including bottles and cups.
• On weekends, lots open/tailgating may begin up to 6 hours before game time, but no earlier than 7 a.m.
• On weekdays, lots open/tailgating begin up to 6 hours before game time, but no earlier than 2 p.m.
• Tailgating must end 4 hours after game time or midnight, whichever comes first.
• All vehicles must leave the parking lots when they close at midnight.
• Green space within a parking lot or within 15 feet of a designated surface parking lot may be used for tailgating by the participants assigned to that parking lot.
• Tailgating is NOT permitted on any other University of Minnesota property, including parking ramps and garages.
To purchase parking and for more information click here.
For additional tailgating policies click here.