Tailgating has been a Vikings tradition from the days of Met Stadium and is continuing at Mall of America Field at the Metrodome. The Vikings game day atmosphere gets started bright and early before every regular season home game in the official Vikings tailgate lots. Fans and their vehicles are decked out in purple and gold, grilling their favorite tailgating fare, while tossing a football or playing their favorite tailgate games. Be sure to join the party and make tailgating a part of your game day ritual.
Purchasing a season long Vikings tailgate pass has a number of benefits including:
· Guaranteed space for each regular season home game
· A 2013 Vikings season tailgate pass will consist of seven (7) regular season home games
· Close proximity to Mall of America Field
· Tailgating allowed under Minneapolis City Code
· Restrooms, charcoal bins, and garbage cans provided
· Visits from the Vikings Cheerleaders, Street Team, Viktor, and Skol Line