EAGAN, Minn. — In the days leading up to the 2020 NFL Draft, Vikings.com will take a deeper look at each of Minnesota's draft picks.
The Vikings currently have a dozen of them, including two first-round selections and five total in the first 105 picks of the draft.
This means Minnesota is in position to add an infusion of youth to its roster. But what kind of talent can the Vikings expect to get at each of those 12 picks?
Here's a look at what kind of player could possible land in Minnesota with pick No. 155, which was acquired by Minnesota in the trade that sent Stefon Diggs to Buffalo.
Stats are from pro-football-reference.com.
154. Tyeler Davison, DT, NO — played first three seasons with Saints before joining rival Falcons
155. Karlos Williams, RB, BUF — scored seven touchdowns in lone NFL season in 2015
156. Tony Lippett, WR, MIA — transitioned to cornerback in NFL; did not play in 2019
154. Jordan Payton, WR, CLE — played in just four games in 2016, his only NFL season
155. Joe Haeg, T, IND — alum of Brainerd High School and 2010 all-state selection has made 29 career starts but was backup with Colts in 2019
156. Jonathan Williams, RB, BUF — has appeared in 23 games with one start in pro career with Buffalo, New Orleans and Indianapolis
154. Jeremy Sprinkle, TE, WAS — first NFL touchdown catch was thrown by Kirk Cousins
155. Jayon Brown, LB, TEN — has developed into starter on Titans defense
156. Brian Hill, RB, ATL — has totaled two touchdowns in 29 career games
154. Siran Neal, DB, BUF — played in 31 games in first two NFL seasons
155. Scott Quessenberry, C, LAC— started nine games in 2019, including Week 15 against Vikings
156. Troy Fumagalli, TE, DEN — missed rookie year due to injury, but played 11 games in 2019, catching six passes for 38 yards and a touchdown
154. Jordan Scarlett, RB, CAR — had four carries for nine yards in rookie season
155. Mack Wilson, LB, CLE— started 14 games, recording 82 combined tackles, an interception and seven passes defensed
156. Justin Hollins, LB, DEN — appeared in 15 games, recording 21 tackles and a sack
Vikings/Others of Interest
1961: Vikings — LB Steve Stonebreaker, Detroit Mercy
Started 20 games in two seasons from 1962-63 on both sides of the ball; had 12 catches for 227 yards and a score as a tight end in 1962; recovered two fumbles as a linebacker in 1963
1974: Vikings — RB Mark Kellar, Northern Illinois
Rushed 25 times for 74 yards in three seasons with Minnesota
1975: Vikings — LB Bubba Broussard, Houston
Did not play for the Vikings
2004: Vikings — LB Rod Davis, Southern Miss
Started one game and made 39 career appearances in Purple
2013: Vikings — P Jeff Locke, UCLA
Played in 64 career games from 2013-16 for the Vikings, plus five more with the Lions in 2017.