Eagan, Minn. (July 26, 2021) – The 2021 U.S. Bank Vikings Training Camp will open to the public this Wednesday, July 28, when full-team practices begin. The 61st training camp in Minnesota Vikings history and the fourth hosted at Twin Cities Orthopedics Performance Center will include a total of 14 open practices and several new fan activations.
Digital tickets for all practices at Twin Cities Orthopedics Performance Center and U.S. Bank Stadium remain available but must be reserved in advance. For all ticket reservations or purchases, fans can visit vikings.com/trainingcamp.
Gates to U.S. Bank Vikings Training Camp will open daily at Noon and close at 5:30 p.m. Practices are scheduled to take place daily from 2:15 – 4:15 p.m. For the TCO Stadium night practice on Saturday, July 31, gates will open at 5 p.m. and close at 10 p.m. Practice is scheduled for 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Player and Fan Interaction
• Post-practice player interaction with fans will include autographed mini footballs tossed into the stands at the completion of each practice.
U.S. Bank Fan of the Day
• Each day, a Fan of the Day will receive an autographed item, access to the Fan Hospitality Tent, gift card to the Vikings Locker Room Store, tickets to the Vikings Museum and more. *Fan of the Day will not be executed on 7/31 and 8/7.
Vikings Table Food Truck
• Vikings Table presented by Xcel Energy, a custom-built food truck delivering free, healthy meals and nutrition education to youth in the community, will be available to fans throughout training camp. Proceeds from every meal purchased at Vikings Table go directly back to serve community members in need.
Summer Mooovie Night presented by Your Local Farm Families
• On Sunday, August 8, fans will have the opportunity to participate in free family fun activities on the field at TCO Stadium followed by a movie on the video board. The selected movie, opening gate times and additional details to follow.
Salvation Army Charity Collection
• Fans are encouraged to donate essential hygiene products to the Salvation Army Collection Bin each day at TCO Performance Center practices. Upon donation, fans will be entered for an opportunity to win an autographed item from a current player.
United Way Action Day Packing
• In partnership with Greater Twin Cities United Way, fans will have the opportunity to volunteer to help assemble 500 backpacks filled with school supplies for distribution to 90+ nonprofits and school districts at Action Day 2021 on August 12.
Crown Royal's Purple Bag Project
• The Purple Bag Project is an ongoing commitment by Crown Royal to provide care packages for our active American military heroes around the world. Fans can visit Crown Royal's tent to join them in their mission by sending branded purple bags and personalized notes.
Chuck for Charity
• For a donation of $5, fans will receive three attempts to throw a football into the target. A completed pass will result in an autographed Vikings item. All donations support the Minnesota Vikings Foundation's youth well-being, health and education initiatives.
Minnesota Røkkr + Version1 Esports HQ presented by Xbox
• Fans can visit the Minnesota Røkkr and Version1 Esports HQ and training facility across from TCO Performance Center during camp to play Xbox games such as Madden, Call of Duty, Rocket League and more for free. Fans also have the opportunity to tour the world-class facility to learn more about the teams and see where professional gamers practice and train. Registration is required for free facility tours.
Additional fan activation elements similar to years past will include a kids' zone, as well as youth football camps and prize-winning opportunities. Full fan entertainment details and a complete Theme Days schedule are located on https://www.vikings.com/schedule/vikings-events/.
Pride Theme Day – Thursday, August 5
• The Minnesota Vikings welcome fans to show their SKOL Pride spirit at our Pride Day at Vikings Training Camp. Fans in attendance wearing Pride-themed clothing will be eligible to enter a drawing to win Vikings memorabilia. In addition, a special giveaway item will be offered and a VIP experience will be provided for a local LGBTQ-focused organization. All SKOL Pride t-shirt proceeds will go to Twin Cities Pride.
Youth and High School Football Day – Friday, August 6
• The Minnesota Vikings are proud to support and highlight football at all levels by hosting Youth and High School Football Day at Vikings Training Camp. In addition to a special giveaway item, the day will feature a youth football team of the day, a VIP experience for select high school athletes, and a free football clinic led by Vikings youth and high school development coaches. Youth players that wear their team jersey will also be eligible to enter a drawing to win special prizes.
Frontline Heroes Theme Day – Saturday, August, 7
• The U.S. Bank Stadium practice will celebrate amazing stories of frontline workers from our community and thank them for dedicating their time and talents to securing a safe and healthy future for our families.
Similar to 2019, digital parking passes are $10 in advance and can be purchased when reserving tickets. Fans who do not reserve parking in advance can pay $20 upon arrival. Rideshare drop-off and pickup location will once again be available in the Northland Ford Dealers Parking Lots (see attached map). ADA parking is available in the ramp connected to the Vikings Locker Room Store and Twin Cities Orthopedics Training HAUS. Fans looking to purchase ADA parking, please contact the Vikings Ticket Office at (612) 338-4537.
The Minnesota Valley Transit Authority will be providing transportation to camp from July 28 through August 10. Trips from Eagan Transit Station to TCO Performance Center will run at 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. Round-trip fare is $3 and can be paid in cash (exact amount) or credit card via the Ride MVTA app. For more information, visit https://www.mvta.com/news/let-mvta-take-you-to-vikings-training-camp/.
Permanent upgraded bleachers adjacent to the Land O'Lakes practice fields are available for all tickets. ADA accommodations are also available.
Select Vikings Legends will sign autographs each day between 12:30-1:30 p.m. (5:30-6:30 p.m. on Saturday, July 31) inside the Vikings Museum lobby. Fans are asked to limit autographs to one item per person. Due to NFL-NFLPA COVID-19 protocols, in-person autograph sessions with current Vikings will not be available.
Fan-friendly concession items will be available again in 2021, along with the Vikings Table food truck and a full selection of food and beverage options. Fans will be allowed to bring in their own bottles of water of any type.
Health & Safety
Ecolab Science Certified
In an effort to help keep training camp facilities cleaner and safer in the continued fight against COVID-19, the Vikings have partnered with Ecolab to implement the Ecolab Science CertifiedTM program. The team will use hospital disinfectants and food-contact sanitizers approved for use against the COVID-19 virus, while training camp staff will undergo detailed public health and food safety training and auditing by highly-trained Ecolab specialists to ensure practices are repeated and checked. Fans will see the Ecolab Science Certified seal displayed in participating areas throughout the training camp site. For more information on the Ecolab Science Certified program, visit www.sciencecertified.com.
For the safety of all fans and training camp staff, if within the 14 days preceding the practice a fan plans to attend, he/she has tested positive for COVID-19, has experienced COVID-19 related symptoms or is feeling generally unwell, the Vikings are asking the fan to please stay home.
Face coverings are not required but are strongly encouraged for unvaccinated fans.
The Vikings strongly encourage all Minnesotans to receive a COVID-19 vaccination, but fans will not be required to provide proof of vaccination to enter U.S. Bank Vikings Training Camp.
Except for Chuck for Charity, cash payments are not accepted at U.S. Bank Vikings Training Camp. Fans must use credit and debit cards or contactless options like Apple Pay for all purchases.
As in previous years, fans attending training camp will go through security screening magnetometers. Bags will be allowed after a thorough search. Fast-pass lanes will be available for fans without bags. For a list of prohibited items, please visit vikings.com/trainingcamp.