With the highly-anticipated, sold-out game this Sunday against the Green Bay Packers, the Minnesota Vikings are reminding fans of the recent logistical changes the team, the University of Minnesota and CSC Security have made to the TCF Bank Stadium entry process:
• Total entry lanes have increased from 76 to 109 (33 new lanes).
• Steele County and Murray County gates on the stadium's north side are now open for fans.
• Express lanes have been added at all gates for fans who do not bring bags.
• All West Plaza lanes have been repurposed as express entry for fans who do not bring bags.
We are also asking fans to take the following steps to ensure the best possible experience:
• Arrive early. Gates open two hours prior to kickoff (1:25 p.m. this Sunday).
• If possible, do not bring any type of bag to the stadium. Fans who need a bag must adhere to the NFL Bag Policy that has been enforced in all NFL stadiums since 2013 and requires that all bags (outside of small clutch bags approximately the size of your hand) be clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and no larger than 12"x6"x12." Fans who do not bring bags can now enter the stadium through express lanes located at all gates.
• Remove items from pockets when approaching the gates to shorten security wanding process.
• If unloading from the Green Line light rail, please move around TCF Bank Stadium and enter the gate depicted on your tickets rather than only utilizing Gate D on the stadium's east side.
• While you are encouraged to enter the gate depicted on your tickets, all gates are open to all fans. If congestion occurs at your gate, CSC Security representatives will alert you to other gates that are experiencing smaller lines and quicker entry.
We believe the combination of these changes and your assistance on game day will continue to alleviate congestion and considerably streamline fan entry into TCF Bank Stadium. We will continue to monitor the ingress situation and evaluate further changes moving forward.