The Minnesota Vikings are currently sold out of Stadium Builders Licenses at U.S. Bank Stadium. The only way to secure season tickets is to own a Stadium Builders License, but members of the Season Ticket Waitlist have the first chance to order when seats become available.
A Stadium Builder's License (SBL) is a one-time fee that guarantees Season Ticket Members will own their seats for a defined term as long as they continue to purchase season tickets. With a SBL, a Season Ticket Member controls his/her seat and can hold, transfer, or sell that ownership as long as he/she continues to purchase season tickets. View the SBL pricing map HERE.
By pledging your loyalty to the Waitlist, you will be the next fan up to be part of the excitement of Vikings football at U.S. Bank Stadium.
Join The Waitlist
Click the link below to join the Vikings season ticket waitlist. A deposit of $100 per seat (maximum of 6 seats allowed per account) to later be applied to season ticket purchase is required.
• Reserved spot in line for Minnesota Vikings Season Tickets as they become available
• First to know when Vikings single game tickets become available
• Access to a My Vikings Account
• Additional Season Ticket Benefits will be available for you upon acquisition of your Stadium Builders License once you purchase your location from the Waitlist. Review Season Ticket Benefits HERE
All Vikings tickets are mobile only. Manage them via the Vikings App or online via My Vikings Account.
• What is a Stadium Builders License?
• A Stadium Builders License (SBL) is a one-time fee that guarantees Season Ticket Members will own their seats for a defined term as long as they continue to purchase season tickets. SBLs are used to help finance construction and continued maintenance of stadiums. Approximately 75% of all U.S. Bank Stadium seating includes a SBL with pricing ranging from $500 to $9,500 per seat.
• What does an SBL provide that is different compared to season tickets in the past?
• In the past, the team determined the control of season tickets on an annual basis. With a SBL, a Season Ticket Member controls his/her seat and can hold, transfer, or sell that ownership as long as he/she continues to purchase season tickets.
• Will an SBL owner have rights to purchase tickets for other events?
• No, SBLs do not give the owner the rights to other events; there are, however, certain ticketing opportunities for other events that are associated with being a Vikings Season Ticket Member.
• Is there a cost to join the Vikings Season Ticket Waitlist?
• Yes, there is a deposit of $100 per seat required to join the Season Ticket Waitlist.
• What happens to my deposit?
• The deposit will secure your priority on the Waitlist. The deposit is applicable towards your purchase of full season tickets but cannot be applied to the SBL fee.
• Can I get a refund at any point?
• Yes, you can request that your name be removed from the Waitlist and receive a refund on your deposit at any time.
• What is my Vikings Season Ticket Waitlist number/where am I on the Waitlist?
• We cannot give you an official number on the Waitlist. We reach out to as many accounts as possible each year based on available seat numbers and locations.
• Can I make a specific seating request?
• When you sign up for the Minnesota Vikings Waitlist, we will make note of some general preferences: Upper Concourse, Lower Concourse, Clubs, Suites. We cannot guarantee that you will have the opportunity to purchase seats in specific locations.
• When will I be contacted regarding season tickets?
• If SBLs and season tickets become available, we will contact Vikings Waitlist members. If you are contacted, you will be able to select from the available season ticket inventory. This process usually begins in late Spring. We will contact you both via phone and email so please make sure to provide correct and current information.
• After I have made my purchase, how do I update my phone number/email address on my account?
• Log in to your My Vikings Account HERE. To edit your profile, select the dropdown menu next to your name. To update your contact details, click the blue link to be redirected to TicketMaster where you can update your phone number and email address.
• What will be required to purchase my new Vikings season ticket location?
At the time of purchase you will be required to pay in full your one time only SBL fee. View the SBL pricing map HERE. In addition, you will also be required to pay your season ticket location in full at the time of purchase. Current Season Ticket Pricing can be found HERE.
• What if I don't want the season tickets being offered?
• Once you are contacted on the Waitlist a Minnesota Vikings Representative will work with you directly on available locations and will be able to better go over next steps.
• Is there a limit to the number of deposits I can place?
• You may place up to six deposits (6 seats).
• Can anyone join the Minnesota Vikings Season Ticket Waitlist?
• You must be at least 18 years of age to be on the Waitlist. In addition, the Minnesota Vikings reserve the right to change from time to time in its sole discretion any and all details, rules and policies (including the foregoing) related to the Minnesota Vikings Season Ticket Waitlist.
• How can I speak with someone on additional questions on the Waitlist?
The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge (v80 and later), Firefox and Safari.