Vikings quarterback Sam Bradford on Tuesday was named a finalist for the FedEx Air Player of the Week for Week.
Bradford completed 34 of 50 passes for a career-high 382 yards. He threw for three touchdowns and no interceptions, posting a passer rating of 110.6.
Fans can visit NFL.com/FedEx or tweet using #AirandGround and the nominees' last name to cast their vote from now until 2 p.m. (CT) Thursday. FedEx and the NFL will announce the winners every Thursday afternoon, and then FedEx will award a $2,000 donation in the winning players' names to The USO.
This is Bradford's first nomination of the season.
• Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers completed 28 of 38 passes (73.7 percent) for 347 yards and four touchdowns for a 136.6 passer rating against the Vikings.
• Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson completed 29 of 45 passes (64.4 percent) for 350 yards and four touchdowns for a 117.8 passer rating against the Arizona Cardinals.
• Vikings quarterback Sam Bradford completed 34 of 50 passes (68 percent) for 382 yards and three touchdowns a for a 110.6 passer rating against the Green Bay Packers.
• Miami Dolphins running back Jay Ajayi rushed for 206 yards on 32 carries (6.4 avg.) and a touchdown in a 34-31 overtime win over the Buffalo Bills.
• Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell rushed for 122 yards on 20 carries (6.1 avg.) and a touchdown in a 31-27 win over the Baltimore Ravens.
• Arizona Cardinals running back David Johnson rushed for 95 yards on 28 carries (3.4 avg.) and three touchdowns in a 34-31 win over the Seattle Seahawks.