View Photos of the Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders from their appearances during the months of September and October.
In September and October were able to do some fun appearances, here are just a quick few highlights!
- *Helping victor with his Stop Bullying campaign by shooting a video that he will play at all of his presentations. We also got help him with some presentations at the Mall of America as well as at a walk to end bullying. *
- *Helping the Vikings Locker room by doing a photo shoot to sport different ideas for game day fashions. So FUN! *
- *We helped pack food at Second Harvest Heartland! *
- *We visited the State Fair FSN booth to spread some Vikings cheer! *
- *Attended North High Schools pep fest and met with their cheerleaders *
- October is all about Breast Cancer Awareness so we helped with the annual Vikings Luncheon as well as many other related events
- We also continued to sell our 2015 MVC Swimsuit Calendars at appearances throughout the tri state area, supporting the Viking's Children's Fund. Don't forget to purchase your calendar and help a great cause! Make sure to check out our "September/October Appearances" photo album to see photos from appearances!