View Photos of the Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders from their appearances during the months of September and October.
1 / 9
2 / 9
3 / 9
4 / 9
5 / 9
6 / 9
7 / 9
8 / 9
9 / 9
This Ad will close in 3
In September and October were able to do some fun appearances, here are just a quick few highlights!
- *Helping victor with his Stop Bullying campaign by shooting a video that he will play at all of his presentations. We also got help him with some presentations at the Mall of America as well as at a walk to end bullying. *
- *Helping the Vikings Locker room by doing a photo shoot to sport different ideas for game day fashions. So FUN! *
- *We helped pack food at Second Harvest Heartland! *
- *We visited the State Fair FSN booth to spread some Vikings cheer! *
- *Attended North High Schools pep fest and met with their cheerleaders *
- October is all about Breast Cancer Awareness so we helped with the annual Vikings Luncheon as well as many other related events
- We also continued to sell our 2015 MVC Swimsuit Calendars at appearances throughout the tri state area, supporting the Viking's Children's Fund. Don't forget to purchase your calendar and help a great cause! Make sure to check out our "September/October Appearances" photo album to see photos from appearances!