Earlier this week, the NFL released playoff-clinching scenarios for teams that have a chance to lockup a spot this weekend, including the Vikings.
One of the big dominos that needed to fall for the Vikings was Tampa Bay losing, which they did tonight to the Rams by a 31-23 score.
So because of that, things got a little more clear in terms of how the Vikings can lock up a spot this weekend: 1. MIN win WAS loss or tie ATL loss or tie OR
- MIN win WAS loss or tie SEA loss or tie OR
- MIN win NYG loss or tie ATL loss or tie OR
- MIN win NYG loss or tie SEA loss or tie OR
- MIN tie ATL loss or tie PHI loss or tie WAS loss OR
- MIN tie ATL loss or tie PHI loss or tie NYG loss OR
- MIN tie ATL loss or tie WAS loss or tie NYG loss or tie (as long as WAS and NYG both don't tie)
Here are this week's games to keep an eye on is it purtains to the above scenerios. Team's that can impact the Vikings in bold.
Bears at Vikings - Sunday at Noon
Bills at Redskins - Sunday at Noon
Falcons at Jaguars - Sunday at Noon
Panthers at Giants - Sundat at Noon
Browns at Seahawks - Sunday at 3:05 PM
Cardinals at Eagles - Sunday at 7:30 PM