SMS Terms and Conditions | Minnesota Vikings – vikings.com
Updated: March 31, 2023
- You are over the age of 18.
- You have entered the phone number correctly.
- You are the owner and the only user of the mobile device and the number provided, and you are authorized to enter into this agreement.
- You agree to contact us to let us know (within 48 hours) if your mobile device number changes or is reassigned.
- You understand that your telecommunications carrier's messaging and data rates may apply. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. Vikings Group does not charge you for sending or receiving Text Messages through the Text Message Services.
- You understand Vikings Group, its vendors, including but not limited to any and all telecommunications carriers are not responsible for, nor liable for delayed or undelivered Text Messages.
- You understand not all carriers support all Text Message types.
- Supported Carriers: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Boost, Cricket, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Virgin Mobile, Google Voice, ACS Wireless, Advantage Cellular (DTC Wireless), Appalachian Wireless, Atlantic Tele-Network International (ATN), Bandwidth, Bluegrass Cellular, Buffalo Wireless, CableVision, Carolina West Wireless, Cellcom, Copper Valley, C-Spire Wireless (formerly Cellsouth), Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Chariton Valley Cellular, Cross (dba Sprocket), Duet IP, Element Mobile, EpicTouch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri Cellular), i Wireless (IOWA Wireless), Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix (Keystone Wireless / PC Management), Inland Cellular, Mobi PCS (Coral Wireless LLC), Mosaic, MTA Communications, MTPCS / Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nex-Tech Wireless, Panhandle Telecommunications, Peoples Wireless, Pine Belt Wireless, Pine Cellular, Pioneer, Plateau, Revol Wireless, RINA, SI Wireless/Mobile Nation, SouthernLinc, SRT Wireless, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United, Viaero Wireless, West Central Wireless, Leaco, Nemont/Sagebrush.
- Consent is not a condition of purchase.
- You agree to receive Text Messages after 8pm Central Standard Time.
- You agree that Text Message frequency may vary within a 24 hour period.
- You agree to receive Text asking you to opt-in to future Text Messages, including but not limited to marketing messages.
- Text Message and data rates may apply.
- Text Message frequency varies.
When requesting to opt-in, you should receive a return SMS text message confirming your choice to opt-in and asking you to reply with "YES". If you do not wish to complete your opt-in, simply ignore the text message and do not reply. In order to complete your opt-in, you must reply "YES." In some cases we may also accept synonyms such as, but not limited to, "Absolutely," "Of Course", "Sure," "Y," "Yah," "Yeah," "Yep," and "Yup." Successful opt-ins will receive a text confirming the opt-in is complete.
To opt-out of the Text Message Services, text "STOP," "STOP ALL," "QUIT," "CANCEL," "UNSUBSCRIBE," or "END" from the device which you used to opt-in to the Text Message Services. You should receive a return Text Message confirming your choice to opt-out. If you opt-out, you should not receive any Text Messages until you opt-in again to the Text Message Services. You may also opt-out by calling our toll free number 612-338-4537, or by emailing email@example.com (if emailing, please make sure to include your mobile phone number for which you opted-in).
How to Receive Support
If you need assistance sending, receiving, or opting-out from receiving Text Messages, simply text "HELP" to the number from which you received a message, call 612-338-4537, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support.