GATES OPEN: 6:00pm
Fans needing wheelchair assistance can ask our Guest Services Booth, located near entrance, for a wheelchair. They can receive a wheelchair escort or can rent a wheelchair for the entirety of the event.
U.S. Bank Stadium follows the Minnesota state law that prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages to persons under the age of 21. To achieve this goal, the following policies have been established to promote the responsible and safe use of alcohol.
• Any guest who appears to be thirty-five years of age or younger will be required to provide appropriate proof of age with one of the following forms of identification:
- Valid United States driver's license
- Any valid U.S. State or Federal Government issued Identification
- Any valid U.S. Passport and/or Passport Card
- Valid Military ID issued by the U.S. Department of Defense
- Valid Foreign Passport
- Please note: We cannot accept clipped IDs with papers as a form of valid identification.
• Guests may not possess or purchase more than two (2) alcoholic beverages at a time
• All concession stands and portable units will stop serving alcohol in accordance with the following:
- Vikings Games: End of the Third Quarter
- Non-football events: Alcohol cut-off times will be determined by U.S. Bank Stadium management
• Alcohol of any kind may not be brought into or removed from the stadium.
• Any guest who is determined to be deliberately concealing alcohol while entering the stadium may not be permitted to enter the stadium.
• U.S. Bank Stadium management reserves the right to confiscate any items, bottles and/or containers used to attempt to bring alcohol into the stadium.
• Any guest who exhibits behavior that distracts, inconveniences or interferes with another guest's enjoyment of the event may be removed from the stadium.
• Alcohol will not be served to any underage person or visibly impaired guest.
• Alcohol beverage sales may be curtailed or prohibited at the discretion of U.S. Bank Stadium management.
• Alcohol management teams are deployed within U.S. Bank Stadium to enforce compliance with law and stadium policies.
Bag Searches and Policy
• Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a small clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, luggage of any kind, seat cushions, strollers, computer bags and camera bags, or any bag larger than the permissible size. Backpacks and large bags that exceed 12" x 6" x 12" are not allowed.
• All guests will be subject to a search of their person and possessions prior to entering the stadium. All permissible bags per the policy of the event will be permitted into the stadium after a thorough inspection by a Security Representative. Guests should be prepared to open their bags for inspection and may be asked by a Security Representative to shift and possibly remove the contents.
Costumes are permitted but must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Fake weapons such as knives, guns, whips, etc. are not allowed.
- Clothing must be appropriate and not obscene or offensive.
- Costumes may not interfere with other fans' sightlines.
- Full-face masks are not allowed.
Credit Cards and Cashless
U.S. Bank Stadium is a cashless stadium. Fans can purchase food, merchandise, and tickets with credit/debit card or any contactless payment option (i.e. Apply Pay, Google Pay).
U.S. Bank Stadium is located at 401 Chicago Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55415.
Priority for use of the elevators is given to our guests with disabilities. You can access the public elevator behind Section 136.
Gate Opening Times
• For the 2022 Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party, gates will open at 6:00pm for general admission tickets. The Legacy Gates on Chicago Ave. will be open to entry to all fans.
• Special Event Gate Opening Times:
- Red Zone presented by U.S. Bank- 5:00pm
- Women's Pre-Draft Experience- 5:30pm
Guest Code of Conduct
The U.S. Bank Stadium Guest Code of Conduct was developed for all guests attending events at our stadium to enjoy the experience in a responsible manner. U.S. Bank Stadium, the Vikings and our promoters ask the guests to assist us in creating an enjoyable and safe environment by:
- Respecting each other as well as our stadium team members
- Consuming alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner
- Not displaying indecent or obscene messages on clothing
- Refraining from fighting, horseplay, excessive taunting or threatening remarks or gestures
- Not creating a disruption to the progress of the event by behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal
- Accessing areas without a proper ticket, pass and/or credential or misusing tickets, passes and/or credentials
- Following instructions from stadium team members regarding stadium operations and emergency procedures
- Offensive language or obscene gestures, to include the use of such language or gestures concerning a person's race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault
U.S. Bank Stadium is committed to providing an exceptional experience for all guests who visit the stadium. Please visit the Guest Services table at the Legacy Gate entrance for any questions or concerns during the event.
Lost & Found
- Lost and Found items will be turned into Guest Services booth located by the Legacy Gate entrance.
- U.S. Bank Stadium cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged items including but not limited to any unattended property or equipment.
Nursing Mothers are welcome to breastfeed their child wherever they feel comfortable. Those who prefer a more private location may use the Mamava behind Section 103.
Fans attending the Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party can park at the Stadium Parking Ramp: 728 S 4th St, Minneapolis, MN 55415
Current players and Legends will be attending the 2022 Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party. Varying current players will be available for photos from 6:30pm-9:00pm, but there will be no autographs allowed. Legends will be available for autographs from 6:00pm-9:00pm. All times and appearances are subject to change without notice.
Guests are welcome to carry-in the following items into U.S. Bank Stadium:
- Still-photography cameras with a lens that is 6" or less in length
- Hand-carried jackets or blankets which will be searched upon entry
- Footballs (It is prohibited to throw the football indoors)
The following items are NOT permitted to be carried into U.S. Bank Stadium:
- Hard sided containers or coolers, luggage of any kind, and camera bags*
- Glass, cans, aluminum bottles or thermoses of any kind*
- Laser pens/pointers
- Video cameras or mono/tripods (no spectator cameras with lenses over six inches long will be permitted)
- Laptop computers
- Firearms, knives or weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Alcoholic beverages
- Signs, banners, or flags on poles, staffs or selfie sticks
- Animals (except service animals to aid persons with disabilities)
- Air horns, whistles, cowbells or other distracting noisemakers
- Any devices that may interfere with and/or distract any sports or event participant, other guests, audio or audio/visual telecast or recording of the game or event, or any technology-related service provided in the stadium
- Aerosol cans (ie., mace, pepper spray, hairspray, etc.)
- Fireworks, Confetti or glitter
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Use of wheeled footwear, skateboards and hover boards
- Outside food and beverage*
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.
**Small umbrellas that can be folded and placed under the seat will be permitted.
Re-entry to the 2022 Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party is permissible. When exiting the stadium, please receive a hand stamp and upon return, show the stamp to the ticket scanning team. Entry and exit will be through the Legacy Gates.
Smoking and Vaping
Smoking and Vaping are prohibited in U.S. Bank Stadium.
Fans should go to the intersection of Chicago Ave. and South 6th St. for Uber/Ride Share pick-up.
U.S. Bank Stadium will offer free Wi-Fi for guests. The Wi-Fi name is #USBANKSTADIUM.