Donation Request Form
• 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations or other charitable organizations that benefit residents within the five-state Vikings region (Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin).
• Requests must be for fundraising purposes only (ex. raffle, silent or live auction).
• Requests related to the following are INELIGIBLE:
• Awards, door prizes, incentive programs, or events where fundraising does not support a charitable cause (PTO festivals, graduation and prom parties, employee appreciation, etc.).
• Requests for operating expenses or monetary donations.
• Religious, fraternal, labor or political groups.
• Third-party fundraising requests or campaigns (i.e. walks, runs, or fundraising teams).
• Due to a high ticket demand and a low number of regular season games, game tickets will not be provided as a donation.
• The Vikings cannot accept items to be autographed by players.
• Appearances are not available through this donation application process. Please click here for more info on MVC, Viktor and Alumni appearances.
• Donations are limited to one request per organization during each calendar year.
• A street address must be provided; requests with a PO Box will be declined.
• For efficiency purposes, all donation requests must be submitted through the online application. Faxes, emails, phone calls and mailed submissions will no longer be accepted.
• Requests must be received at least eight (8) weeks in prior to the event.
• Please understand that request fulfillment is not instantaneous. Charitable donation mailings are done on a rolling basis and requests are filled sequentially. Please do not submit more than one request, call, or email about the status of your request.
• Decisions made by the Minnesota Vikings Community Relations Department are final.
• It is recommended that your event does not rely on the anticipation of a Vikings donation item, but should be approached as a complimentary element to your program.
• Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation. A donation approval does not guarantee a special request for specific items and/or autographs.
• Merchandise donated by the Minnesota Vikings cannot be sold for profit.
• Use of the Minnesota Vikings name, logos, trademarks, or copyrights and/or any advertising that implies support or sponsorship of an event by the Minnesota Vikings, Minnesota Vikings, Foundation, or the NFL, must be approved in writing.