Donation Request Form
The Minnesota Vikings are happy to support the efforts being made throughout the region to better our communities.
The following criteria must be met to be considered for a donation:
- The requesting organization is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
- All organizations requesting a donation must provide a valid tax ID.
- The organization benefits residents within the five-state Vikings region, including Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
- The donation item will be used for fundraising purposes only, such as silent auctions, live auctions, and raffles.
- The donation request form is filled out at least 8 (eight) weeks prior to the event.
- Donation requests must be made through the online application. Faxes, emails, phone calls, and mailed submissions will not be considered.
Requests related to the following are ineligible:
- Requests from a for-profit organization on behalf of a non-profit organization.
- Awards, door prizes, incentive programs, or events where fundraising does not support a charitable cause. Examples of this include:
- Graduation/after-prom parties
- Employee appreciation
- Requests for operating expenses or monetary donations.
- Religious, fraternal, labor, or political groups.
- Third-party fundraising requests or campaigns, including:
- Fundraising teams
- Due to high demand for tickets and a low number of regular season games, game tickets will not be provided as a donation.
- The Vikings cannot accept items to be autographed by players.
- Donations are limited to one request per organization during each calendar year.
- A street address must be provided; requests with a PO Box will be declined.
- Request fulfillment is not instantaneous. Donations are mailed out on a rolling basis and requests are filled sequentially based on event date. Please do not submit more than one request, call, or email about the status of your request.
- Decisions made by the Minnesota Vikings Community Relations Department are final.
- It is recommended that your event does not rely on the anticipation of a Vikings donation item but should be approached as a complimentary element to your program.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation or a special request for specific items and/or autographs.
- Donation items from the Minnesota Vikings cannot be sold for profit.
- Use of the Minnesota Vikings name, logos, trademarks, or copyrights and/or any advertising that implies support or sponsorship of an event by the Minnesota Vikings, Minnesota Vikings Foundation, or the NFL, must be approved in writing.
* Please note that all requests are dependent on inventory. If inventory is low, it may unfortunately impact our ability to fulfill your request even if all of the above guidelines are met.