|17||Bears||L 10 - 24||4||19||4.8||9||0|
|16||@Lions||W 27 - 9||9||122||13.6||44||2|
|15||Dolphins||W 41 - 17||3||23||7.7||12||0|
|14||@Seahawks||L 7 - 21||2||7||3.5||5||0|
|13||@Patriots||L 10 - 24||3||38||12.7||23||0|
|12||Packers||W 24 - 17||7||63||9||17||0|
|11||@Bears||L 20 - 25||2||13||6.5||7||0|
|9||Lions||W 24 - 9||2||28||14||24||0|
|8||Saints||L 20 - 30||4||39||9.8||25||0|
|7||@Jets||W 37 - 17||1||16||16||16||0|
|6||Cardinals||W 27 - 17||4||37||9.3||17||0|
|5||@Eagles||W 23 - 21||5||41||8.2||17||0|
|4||@Rams||L 31 - 38||5||57||11.4||24||0|
|3||Bills||L 6 - 27||5||48||9.6||17||1|
|2||@Packers||T 29 - 29||7||72||10.3||23||0|
|1||49ers||W 24 - 16||1||11||11||11||1|
WR TE Career
• The Minnesota Vikings nominee for the 2017 and 2018 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year award.
• Received $25,000 for the charity of his choice by earning the most votes in the Walter Payton Man of the Year Charity Challenge on social media.
• Has started 65 consecutive games, a franchise record among TEs and the longest active streak among active NFL TEs.
• Has recorded 386 career receptions and 3,787 career receiving yards, trailing only Steve Jordan for the franchise lead in both categories.
• Holds the record for most career TD receptions by a TE in franchise history with 41, and is 5th all-time among all Viking players.
OFF THE FIELD Married Jordan during 2016 offseason and has since welcomed three children, twin girls Andersyn and Finley, and son, Henry..Named the Minnesota Vikings Community Man of the Year in 2017 and 2018...Partnered with University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital to develop Kyle Rudolph’s End Zone, a play area for children receiving treatment and their families...Has spent countless hours at Masonic Children's Hospital hosting and participating in events, such as his annual Holiday Huddles...Visited Iceland during the 2017 offseason with teammates DT Linval Joseph and DE Danielle Hunter as a part of the team’s Viking Heritage trip...Majored in management-consulting at Notre Dame and is 2 semesters shy of earning his degree...Member of National Honor Society at Cincinnati’s Elder High...Active with the Vikings Fuel Up To Play 60 initiative with the Vikings and Midwest Dairy Association, a program that works with local schools to raise awareness about proper diet and physical fitness...Has worked closely with the Minnesota Muscular Dystrophy Association “Muscle Team.”
Rudolph Hosts Annual “Thanksgiving Huddle” for Hospital Patients
Kyle Rudolph and his wife, Jordan, hosted their annual “Thanksgiving Huddle” at the University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital. Vikings players joined the group for an afternoon of fun and Thanksgiving-themed activities.