If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
1. Types of Information That May Be Collected
When you access and use the Services, we may ask you for some or all of the following types of information when you register, or when you sign up for contests or sweepstakes, sign up for email subscriptions, participate in surveys, access various content or features, submit comments or content, or directly contact us with questions or feedback:
· Contact information in your profile, including name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number;
· Unique identifiers, such as a user name or password (for Minnesota Vikings' season ticket holders, your user name and password are those used to log into your My Vikings Account);
· Demographic information, such as birthday, age, and gender;
· Photograph or likeness;
· Geolocation information;
· Information about your contacts, such as name or e-mail address;
· Comments and other information posted in interactive online forums;
· Correspondence and other information that you send to us;
· Preferences and interests; and
· Information regarding social media accounts you link to your profile, including any social media feeds that interact with the Services.
Such information, if collected, will be voluntarily provided by you through the Services, or through request for information web forms on the Websites, or through our third-party service providers. You represent and warrant that the contact information you provide is complete, accurate, and current.
We also may collect certain information automatically when you utilize the Services, including:
· Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your device whenever you access the Internet and that can be used to derive your general geographic area;
· Your Internet Service Provider (ISP);
· Other unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers;
· Your browser type and operating system;
· Sites you visited before and after visiting the Websites;
· Pages you view and links you click on within the Services and other websites owned and operated by us, our affiliates, or our business partners, including articles, videos, and photo galleries viewed;
· Games and other events attended;
· Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other similar technologies;
· Information about your interactions with e-mail messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were received, opened, or forwarded; and
· Standard Server Log Information.
When you download and use our Mobile Application, we may also collect certain information, including:
· The type of device you use;
· The operating system version of your device;
· The device identifier (UDID); and
· QR Code information involving Club partners
· Your geolocation information. Please note, you may opt out of location-based services at any time by editing the settings at the device level.
We may receive information about you from other sources, such as our third party business partners and sponsors, and add it to the personal information we have collected about you.
We may also allow third parties to place and read their own cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies to collect information through the Services. For example, our third-party service providers may use these technologies to collect information that helps us with traffic measurement, research, and analytics. Third parties may also advertise on the Services. If you wish to opt out of interest-based advertising, please click here. Please note you will continue to receive generic ads.
2. Use of Information
We may use information that we collect through the Services for a variety of purposes, including to:
· Provide you with the products, promotions, services, newsletters, and information you request and respond to correspondence that we receive from you;
· Contact you about products, services, contests, and events that we think might be of interest to you;
· Send you promotional material or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our marketing partners and/or their respective affiliates;
· Provide your information to other third parties with your consent so they can send you promotional materials;
· Use your geolocation for the purpose of providing you with information based on where you are located;
· Provide, maintain, administer or expand the Services, perform business analyses, or for other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, and other products and services we offer;
· Advertise, publish stories, comments, photos, and other information posted in our interactive online features;
· Customize and personalize your use of the Services;
· As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
As described in the Terms and Conditions, we may use your name, picture, image, likeness, actions, social media feeds, location, and other like information generated by you in connection with earning Rewards Points, for advertising and marketing associated with the Club and the Club’s business activities.
If you provide us with personal information about your contacts, we will only use this information for the specific reason for which it is provided (i.e. the ‘Send to a Friend’ feature). If you believe that one of your contacts has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be updated, amended, or deleted, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our mobile software on your phone through the use of our Mobile Application. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded.
3. Sharing of Information
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
· Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host the Services, fulfill orders, provide products and services, manage databases, perform analyses, provide customer service, develop our websites or mobile applications, or send communications for us). Service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions. Our service providers may not use your personal information for their own purposes, like sending you marketing offers about their products.
· Licensees and Their Subsidiaries and Affiliates: We may share your information with respect to Club events with our owners, licensees or any of our/their affiliates and with all other members and affiliates of the NFL, including, without limitation, NFL Properties LLC, NFL International LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Ventures, L.P., and NFL Ventures, Inc.
· Select Business Partners: With your consent, we may share your personal information with select business partners so that they can provide you with special offers, promotional materials, and other materials that may be of interest to you. If you no longer want your personal information shared with these partners, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third parties. If you receive promotional emails, newsletters, and similar communications from such third parties, and wish those communications to stop, follow the directions in those communications to unsubscribe to future communications.
· Geolocation: We may share your geolocation data with third parties for the purpose of providing you ads for activities or promotions in your area. If you do not want your geolocation information to be shared, you may opt out at the device level by changing your settings.
· Co-Branding and Business Partners: With your consent, we may receive or share personal information about you from our business partners or co-branding partners. When a co-branding relationship exists, Minnesota Vikings information and branding will be present along with the branding of our business partners or sponsors. In these instances, any information that you choose to share is voluntary and you agree that your information may be used by us as well as by our partners. If you have any questions about the use of your personal information in these instances, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Business Transfer: If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, a business reorganization, or similar event, we may transfer your personal information as part of such transaction.
· Administrative or Legal Process: We may disclose your personal information to third parties in order to protect the legal rights, safety, and security of our organization, our corporate affiliates, subsidiaries, business partners, and the users of our Services; enforce our Terms and Conditions; respond to and resolve claims or complaints; prevent fraud or for risk management purposes; and comply with or respond to law enforcement or legal process or a request for cooperation by a government or other entity, whether or not legally required.
· Social Media: The Services include social media features, such as the Facebook “Like” button, Twitter re-tweets, and interactive features with Instagram, Snapchat, and YouTube. These features collect the user’s IP address, the pages visited within our Services, and set cookies to enable the features to function properly. Social media features are hosted by a third party, and interactions with these features are governed by the privacy notices of the third party providing these features.
· Other Parties With Your Express or Implied Consent: In addition to the foregoing, we may share information with third parties when you consent to such sharing. For example, if you win a contest or sweepstakes, we may ask your permission to publicly post certain information on the Services identifying you as the winner. When you share personal information including photographs with us, we may also share such personal information to our social media pages when we have your express or implied consent. To request removal of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
· Non-personal Information: We may share non-personal information (including personal information that has been de-identified and/or aggregated), such as demographic and usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors or other third parties for any reason at our sole discretion.
4. Links To Other Web Sites
We have adopted reasonable and appropriate security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access to the information you provide to us, both during transmission and once it is received. Your personal information is stored on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access. While we strive to protect your information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to the Services and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your information. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password, and should not use the same password for multiple sites. If you believe your account has been compromised, contact us immediately. Minnesota VikingsSeason ticket holders – because your user name and password are the same for your Rewards Profile and your My Vikings Account (which may store payment information), you should be especially careful with respect to password management. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13. If we are made aware we have collected personal information from a child under 13 years old in a manner that is inconsistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will delete this information as soon as possible.
8. Access Requests, Choice, and Data Retention
You may receive promotional emails, newsletters, and similar communications from us. You may opt out of receiving marketing/promotional emails from us by clicking on the opt-out or “unsubscribe” link included in the commercial or marketing emails you receive or, if such functionality is enabled in the Services, by unselecting the subscription option in your profile. You may also contact us at email@example.com. Please note that opt-out requests may take some time to be effective, however we will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe. Your opt-out request will not apply to messages that you request or that are not commercial in nature.
Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If your information changes, or if you no longer desire to use the Services, you may request that we update, amend, or delete your information, or remove certain information by signing into your account and making the requested changes, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
9. Your California Privacy Rights/Do Not Track Disclosures
Minnesota Vikings Football, LLC
2600 Vikings Circle
Eagan, MN 55121
Attention: Associate Counsel
In some cases, third parties may be able to collect information about a user’s online activities over time and across different websites when he or she uses our Services.
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites with which the user communicates. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. Because there currently is no industry standard concerning what, if anything, websites should do when they receive such signals, we currently do not take action in response to these signals.
10. Third-Party Ad Serving and Audience and Traffic Measurement Services
We may use third-parties to serve advertisements on the Services. These third parties may set their own cookies or similar web technologies to collect information about users' online activities over time and across different websites. To manage your preferences you may opt out here http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/. The Services may feature Nielsen proprietary measurement software, which will allow users to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen TV Ratings. Nielsen believes that you should have a choice about whether to contribute to our research and insights. To opt out of Nielsen measurement, you need only to activate the "Limit Ad Tracking" (for iOS devices) or "Opt out of Ads Personalization" (for Android devices) option in your devices settings. For web, please visit: http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy to learn more about the Nielsen digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them.
11. Contact Us
Minnesota Vikings Football, LLC
Minnesota Vikings Football Stadium, LLC
2600 Vikings Circle
Eagan, MN 55121
Attention: Associate Counsel