MVC Master Preparation classes will now be offered year round! Train alongside other MVC hopefuls as well as the current MVC on dance technique, skills, style and fitness. Classes will be led by a current MVC Coach or MVC Alumni and focus on important MVC Dancer skill sets. These classes will be held once a month. Prepare yearlong for MVC open auditions with the best!
Attend all of the classes for maximum benefit:
• REPETITION: Reinforce technique and flexibility throughout the whole year - repetition becomes habit!
• PROGRESSION: Push yourself to improve skills and fitness benchmarks - and have a chance to do that in the right setting with the best teachers.
• MOTIVATION: Recharge your drive by training alongside the MVC every month – your goal is to be a team member so train with them.
• INSPIRATION: Learn current MVC choreography and material, training your body to learn routines faster and adopt the style of MVC.
• REACTION: Receive lots of feedback and critiques from MVC Coaches and Alumni. Through mock auditions, showoffs and speed rounds of learning choreography we will help you to prepare for open auditions.
• INCLUSION: All levels of technique are welcome! The classes will be challenging yet will cover technique basics to help ALL dancers refresh their dance fundamentals.
• FUN: A positive environment that encourages support and confidence-building.
• DISCOUNT: Pre-register online for punch cards that allow you to purchase classes at a discounted rate.
June 17th - Turns, Leaps and Dance Technique
July 15th - Flexibility, Kicks and Abs/Arms
August 26th - Jazz/Pom Choreography
September 16th - Turns, Leaps and Dance Technique
October 21st - Flexibility, Kicks and Abs/Arms
November 18th - Jazz/Hip Hop Choreography
December 9th - Turns, Leaps and Dance Technique
January 27th - Flexibility, Kicks and Abs/Arms
February 7th - Fitness, Power Team, Open Stations
February 21st - Review All Material in Audition Format
2019 MVC Pre-Audition Workshop will be held on March, 14
TIME: 6:30-8:00 PM
LOCATION: Twin Cities Orthopedics Performance Center – 2600 Vikings Circle, Eagan, MN 55121
*Pull into the employee parking lot off of O’Neill Drive, labeled Gate 5. Then follow the sidewalk to the main entrance door. Security will be there to escort you into the building
COST: Drop in or buy a punch card for classes at a discounted rate. Purchase a Master Prep Class punch card for either 10, 8 or 5 classes and choose your class month to month. Punches apply to all classes, pre-register for a discounted rate per class. Purchased punch cards will be kept at the MPC registration table.
Single classes can be purchased at the door for a rate of $15.00 per class (cash only). Online registration is NOT needed if you plan on paying at the door.
*Classes will run one Sunday night a month June 2018 through February 2019.
*Master Prep Classes are optional and are not a requirement to audition for the MVC.
*There will be 1 master class bid winner each night of prep class. The winner will receive an automatic bid to the final round of MVC Open Auditions.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR MVC MASTER PREP CLASSES