Click here to download the bus parking order form.
Bus Parking: Vikings Game-Day Bus Parking Available Next To Mall of America Field at the H.H.H. Metrodome on 5th Street.There will be a limited amount of space adjacent to Mall of America Field for buses to park. This space is located on the 5th St S side of Mall of America Field between 11th Ave S and Chicago Ave S.
All buses staged on 5th St S MUST BE PRE-SCREENED, FOR SECURITY PURPOSES, ON 13th AVE. S. ACCESSIBLE FROM 6 TH ST S. A security assessment for this screening will be charged and preferably be paid in advance. The buses will be handled on a first come first served basis
Important: Buses wanting to park in this area must adhere to the following rules, as set by the Minneapolis Police Department. These rules are:
- A security assessment for the pre-screening must be prepaid at least 10 days prior to each game. A bus pass will be mailed once the assessment has been paid. The security assessment fee covers the prescreening and logistic costs. For more information, please contact the Minnesota Vikings at 612-338-4537.
- Important: The 5th St S bus parking will close one half (1/2) hour prior to kickoff. Prepaying the security assessment does not guarantee a space in this area if the bus arrives after the designated cut-off time. Please plan accordingly, there will be no exceptions.
- First come, first serve policy. The first 44 buses that want to park must enter 13th Ave S from 6th St S where the Minneapolis Police Department will physically search each bus with police dogs. Fans will be told to not touch, feed or speak to the dogs as they do their inspection. Please note: The bus pass should be adhered to the upper right hand corner of the front window prior to entering on 13th Ave S. Police searches will begin on 13th Ave S. three (3) hours prior to kickoff.
- Once the inspection of the bus is completed, the bus pass will be exchanged for a placard from the Police Department. This placard will be placed on the bus window and must remain there during the whole game.
- The bus will then be directed from the check point to the 5th St S side of Mall of America Field, where fans must remain on the bus until it comes to a final halt at its parking location.
- If any of the above rules are not adhered to, the bus will not be allowed to park on the 5th St S side of Mall of America Field.
- Please note: The Minneapolis Police Department reserves the right to terminate the 5th St. S. bus parking should the local Homeland Security Alert level be elevated to Orange.
- Per order of the Minneapolis Police Department, buses will not be allowed to drop passengers off along 11th Ave S.
- For the safety of bus passengers, no tailgating is allowed in this high-traffic area.
For further information or questions please contact (612) 33-VIKES