Gates open 25 minutes prior to the end of designated practice. Autographs begin after practice ends.Duration:
Minnesota Vikings player autograph sessions will be open to the public for 25 minutes following the designated practices during Training Camp. Autograph sessions will take place in the Northland Ford Dealers Autograph Zone located at the north end of Vikings Village. Autographs will be conducted on a first-come, first-serve basis. In order to give as many fans as possible the opportunity to secure an autograph, there will be a limit of one (1) item per person and no personal photographs will be allowed.
Players participating in the autograph sessions will be grouped by position. If you wish to participate in the Northland Ford Dealers Autograph Zone please follow the procedures listed below.Procedures:
1. Proceed to the entrance gate of the Northland Ford Dealers Autograph Zone. The gate will open at the beginning of practice.
2. Once you enter the Northland Ford Dealers Autograph Zone, please proceed in an orderly fashion to one of the open lines.
3. After practice is completed, the players and coaches will be escorted to the Northland Ford Dealers Autograph Zone where they will sign autographs for 25 minutes.
4. A countdown clock will display the amount of time remaining in each session. A horn will sound at the conclusion of each session.
5. Only one (1) item per person will be allowed for autographs. No personal photographs will be allowed.
6. Fans are welcome to proceed to the back of the line for another trip through the Northland Ford Dealers Autograph Zone.Running Backs Session*
Because of the overwhelming demand for autographs of Adrian Peterson, the Vikings will implement a ticket system for the running backs session. The first 2,000 fans through the gates of Verizon Vikings Training Camp on that respective date will receive a scratch-off ticket. 150 of these tickets will be marked with Adrian’s name. Only fans with one of these 150 tickets will be allowed to enter the line for Adrian’s autograph. All other fans will still have the opportunity to go through the lines of the additional players that day.Sunday, July 27
Offensive Line Wednesday, July 30
Defensive Backs Thursday, July 31
Linebackers Friday, August 1
Wide ReceiversMonday, August 4
Defensive Ends Tuesday, August 5
QuarterbacksWednesday, August 6Running Backs Sunday, August 10
Defensive TacklesWednesday, August 13
Tight Ends / Specialists Thursday, August 14:
- Entire Team will be available for autographs for 30 minutes in Blakeslee Stadium.
- Fans will spread out along the stands and fence line.
- Players will move along perimeter for signing.
Autographs are not guaranteed and the session is subject to change. **Times and Players/Coaches subject to change without prior notice.