Vikings Football Day Presented By University of Minnesota Amplatz Children’s Hospital
Bring the entire family to Mall of America Field for Vikings Football Day Presented by University of Minnesota Amplatz Children’s Hospital on Saturday, April 27th. Follow the NFL draft and enjoy your day playing interactive games, getting autographs from current players, food and beverage and much more!
• Kids Only Autograph Sessions
• Current Player Autograph Sessions
• Inflatable games
• Football skills area
• Tour of the Vikings Locker Room at Mall of America Field
• Kids Q&A session with a current player
• NFL Draft Coverage
• Vikings Locker Room Store
• Miller Lite End Zone Bar and Food Concessions
• Introduction of the 2013 Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders
• Plus much more!
When: Saturday, April 27, 2013
Time: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Where: Mall of America Field
Ticket Information - AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT THE DOOR
Season Ticket Owners: $5
Kids 12 and Under: FREE
General Admission: $10 per adult or purchase both Draft Party and Vikings Football Day tickets for $15
There will be a number of autograph sessions with current Vikings players throughout the day. See below for the full schedule. Autograph appearances subject to change.
11 AM to 11:45 AM
Kids Only Autographs
Roderick Williams (kids autographs)
Greg McCoy (kids autographs)
Viktor the Viking
12:45 PM to 1:30 PM
Kids Only Autographs
Joe Banyard (kids autographs)
George Johnson (kids autographs)
Chase Ford (kids autographs)
2 PM to 2:45 PM
• Times and Players to be determined and subject to change
• Autograph session wristbands will be distributed in the concourse near section 133/134 beginning at 10:00 AM
• Wristbands are first come, first serve with a limit of two (2) wristbands per person. There will be a maximum of 200 wristbands distributed for each of the six sessions.
• No personal photographs and you are limited to one (1) item to be signed by the players.
*50% of all proceeds from Vikings Football Day will benefit University of Minnesota’s Amplatz Children’s Hospital.