JR MVC Registration for 2015 is now FULL!!! Check back in spring 2016 to join us next year!
The Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders Junior Cheerleader (JR MVC) program is designed specifically to promote self-esteem, pride, commitment and FUN among young women ages 3 - 14 years old. This program offers a rare and special opportunity to perform during a professional production in front of thousands of Minnesota Vikings fans at the University of Minnesota Football Stadium. Junior MVC will attend rehearsal sessions were they will learn warm ups, stretches, dance skills and choreography from the 2015 Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders. Junior MVC will participate in clinics taught by the team and will have the opportunity to be involved in our “healthy habit” discussions. Participants are divided into small groups by their age and work closely with their "big sister" MVC. No tryouts are required! This program is tailored to girls of all ages and ability levels.
To register follow these simple steps:
1. Registration is now closed.
2. Click here to purchase Tickets * Both Junior Cheerleader and Chaperone MUST have one!!
**make sure to use promo code CHEER when purchasing tickets
3. Click here for costume sizing chart.
4. Click here to view the extra merchandise that will be for sale – first come, first serve!
Here is the replica “ London” Costume for 2015! **Note, this is year 2 for the outfit
& the official boot spats that come with the costume!
** NOTE: This is year TWO for costumes!
We have a new design every other year to save you money!
• Performers must be 3 - 14 years of age to participate. Different levels of participation are offered based on age groups.
Junior ANGELS -
• Performers age 3 – 5 will be in our Junior Angels group.
• Angels must be 3 years of age by July 1, 2015 –
• NO EXCEPTIONS!
• Must be potty trained and able to separate from parents to work with the group instructor(s).
• Junior Angels will attend rehearsals, as noted in a shortened capacity. They will participate in a similar fashion to the Junior MVC, but will not have as long of rehearsals and will not learn as much choreography. At that age, we feel coming to learn a shorter routine/combo, wearing the uniform, getting their photo taken and performing at the game with the MVC in a simple capacity allows the younger siblings and future Junior MVC the chance to experience what Junior MVC will be like, but at a level that is fun for them, and not too over-whelming. Junior Angels will be grouped together and have “MVC Leaders” to direct them at all times. They will be the cutest ones on the field!
Junior CHEERLEADERS -
• Performers age 6 – 14 will be in our Junior Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders group.
• Juniors must be 6 years of age by July 1, 2015!!!
** Register with a friend! Or make new ones!
Rehearsal Dates: August 18th, 20th , 21st, 2015
All rehearsals are mandatory for performance during halftime!
Tuesday, August 18th, from 6:30 – 8:30 PM - Junior MVC
***Angels will rehearse from 6:30 – 8 PM only!
Thursday, August 20th, from 6:30-8:30 PM – Junior MVC
***Angels will rehearse from 6:30 – 8 PM only!
Friday, August 21st, from 6:30-8:30PM
***Angels will rehearse from 6:30-8:30PM – Full Time!
Saturday, August 22nd Performance Vikings vs. Raiders- There will be a pre-game rehearsal at TCF Bank Stadium on game day at approximately 3pm for all halftime participants. Kick-off is at 7pm and the dancers will perform during halftime! Like last year, Pictures will be taken at this date between 4pm and 6pm, after pre-game rehearsal.
Practice will be held at Winter Park.
9520 Viking Dr
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
• To participate, you must purchase or have game tickets - both the performer and the guardian! EVERYONE will need to purchase their game tickets separately from the program registration. Each dancer will need a chaperone/parent/guardian with them on game day. Both the performer and the chaperone will need to purchase a ticket to the game, if you do not already or have access to tickets. You can purchase additional tickets for your family and friends. We have blocked seats in a LARGE section, at a discounted rate. You are free to find other tickets in the stadium, in other locations, if you prefer. Place orders for your Junior MVC, chaperone and guests all at once if you want them to be seated together in the stands. Please see the online ticket order above or for other seat options contact the Vikings ticket office at 612.33.VIKES. Please place all orders through the ticket office directly and do not include with your Junior Cheer registration. Don't delay! Tickets in the discounted area are available on a first come, first serve basis.
Saturday, August 22nd, 2015 Vikings vs. Raiders – 7:30pm Kick-off
Rain or Shine Performance! No refunds on program fees or tickets.
*** Times, directions and further details regarding game day specifics will be given out during rehearsal. Reminder – you will need to arrive at approximately 3:30pm for our pre-game rehearsal. Everyone will need a game ticket in order to enter the Stadium.
See the registration form for full details and pricing guide.
A sibling discount is available. This discounted rate is good for siblings only.
MVC Junior Cheerleader Package includes:
• An official Minnesota Vikings Junior Cheerleader T-shirt ($28 retail value)
• Set of official Junior MVC poms ($60 retail value)
• Official Junior MVC replica “London”replica costume with the famous “V” go-go boots/spats ($230 retail value)
• Discounted ticket purchase power for family and friends
• A game day snack is provided for the dancer. (Value $12)
• One-on-one coaching by members of the current MVC team and the MVC coaching staff during the clinics/rehearsals!
• Official choreography & performance during a professional NFL half-time production. (Retail value -priceless!)
• Pictures and autographs with the current Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders.
• Official certificate of participation in the 2014 Minnesota Vikings Junior Cheerleading Program. Additional awards are given to participants for multiple years with the Junior MVC program!! (varying value)
• Participation in a photo session with the MVC for the “Junior MVC team photo”
• Opportunity to purchase official MVC Junior branded merchandise (optional)
• AND MORE!!!!
TOTAL VALUE is over $400 (without game tickets.)
Rules & Regulations
• No tryouts required!
• Bring a water bottle to practices. No food is allowed into the field house during rehearsals! Please eat before arriving and plan accordingly.
• No refunds on fees, t-shirts, costumes, JR optional merchandise or alterations on sizing will be allowed.
• Parents must pick-up and drop-off their child each day. A matching wristband will be issued at the time of drop-off. Parents will be asked to leave the facility during the actual rehearsal time because of distractions, security and lack of space. All practices are closed to the public.
• A full refund will be given to participants if the program fills and your registration cannot be accepted!! No other refunds can be offered.
Questions regarding the Junior Cheerleaders can be sent to: email@example.com
2015 Junior Cheerleader Notes
* Registration Form and Payment can be taken care of online. The registration deadline is July 20th !
* The optional DVD for purchase will be a game day performance video and we do not guarantee that every child will be filmed OR photographed.
* A confirmation e-mail of your acceptance into the program (based on a first come, first serve policy) will be e-mailed out within days of the receipt of your registration. The final confirmation e-mail, to come out August 6th , will include more detailed information and answers to your last minute questions.
* If you are traveling in from out of state, there are many hotels in the surrounding area, especially off of the corner of Hwy. 100 and Int. 494. Make it a mini-vacation!
* Junior MVC Cheerleader optional additional merchandise will be available! These items will be available during rehearsals. Sizes and availability cannot be guaranteed. First come, first serve.
* There will be a parent meeting to review and discuss the game day events and the activities for the week. This meeting will be held at the end of practice on Friday, August 21st . All times and details will be outlined in the handouts provided at that time. Plan to attend! You can also bring a video camera at that time to tape your little one in action.
* Please plan to reference this detailed information for answers to your questions. Print off a copy of this page for your easy access and reference.